|Previous Next 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 |
|Japanese Sex Machineguns.promotional video|
The little girl in red at the end steals the show. Tiny arms up in the air for a futile second.
|Cat v japanese man|
Tell me I'm hearing this right. Tell me the slashing cat is named Sashimi.
|The World Warrior (english subs)|
Hyadain's female voices dig their own auditory uncanny valley.
|3Dinternet presents 3D shopping|
I'm gonna use it to try out a faster computer.
|Troll Collector Barbie|
Take out the "collector" and you've got yourself a deal.
|John McCain: Reformed Maverick|
Arguably the best bit: McCain drops out of the race in 2000.
Narrator: Time to give up? Or abandon everything he'd always stood for?
Title card: Part Two: Abandoning Everything He'd Always Stood For
See? It's almost like you saw it!
|Stalingrad: Soviet armor vs German infantry|
Legless screaming man belonged in a Troma movie. All propped up torso, AAAAH AAAAAH AAAAAAAAH!
|orca rape and anal vore!!|
A comment on the youtube poster's profile:
"I ask you to remove my videos from your profile ...You have no permission to upload these videos. They Are available for free and at decent quality on my Website."
Marine mammal anal vore copyright violators are the worst anal vore copyright violators.
|Get to Da Choppa!!!|
95% of this video is unnecessary. The other 5% is too much of a meme for me to hear it as anything but.
|Spikebravo Is Leaving--For Awhile|
Something in his delivery of "her unborn baby" at 3:00 had me transfixed. I must've clicked to repeat that line twenty times.
Crazy crazy Saturday night here, folks!
|Angel Matos Gives the Ref a Bloody Lip|
Pics are still up, just have to remove the spaces or percent-twenties manually. They tell the story pretty well.
|Yuri the Only One|
Motherfucking Napoleon Dynamite referencing, pitch correcting, flash animating weeaboo cuntrags.
I think this gets me so much because if 15-year-old me were around now, he'd love this.
|SpikeBravo Explains Why He Is Christ|
"This is a video response to jesus camp trailer"
Particularly in the delivery of #31.
|Spikebravo is a great lover|
"Like the fact that water ... will dissolve anything in time. Except gold." I
|Canal City Fountain|
Neat! A little long, but the negative stripe stuff around 4:10 was spectacular.
Also, why submit the link you did when the youtube video itself is embeddable?
|Speak the Hungarian Rapper|
Absolutely. Just drifting through the favorites list, saw this and I'm in love again.
|SpikeBravo Confesses His Undying Love To Some Girl Vlogger|
Is there an "evidence" tag?
|Olympic Bid 2016 - Los Angeles|
Wait, their slogan is "It can only get better?" Doesn't that just mean it can't get any worse?
|Gilbert Gottfried - Bob Saget Roast|
I thought he beat someone to death on the steps of a church with a table leg. Could be wrong.