|Riskbreaker - 2012-02-05 |
In the case of this theory, i have to fully agree. I mean, just look at her.
|Meerkat - 2012-02-05 |
We already know she swallows rats.
Jet Bin Fever
is that referring to something small and furry that she puts in her mouth periodically? Interesting!
|Billy the Poet - 2012-02-05 |
"This is a drawing I made of a monster. It somehow proves everything I suspect to be true."
I wish I lived in that world.
|kamlem - 2012-02-05 |
=====Text in this video====
Using Newt Gingrich's wife as an example I have tried my best to render her as I believe she would look without the masking/shapeshifting.
1. I switched her left eye socket over to the right so you could get a good representation of the true eyes (I didn't edit over these, this is as it looked in the video).
2. Using the first footage of the side shot, and the other footage of her from the front (The one I edited over the picture with) you can see the hair is just an anomaly and isn't really there. Underneath this I believe she has no hair, watch the videos if you need reassurance.
3. I may be off on the skin colour but I smoothed over the skin adding any wrinkles and lines based from the original, her nose blurs up so you can see it is not her real nose.
4. Her mouth is too elongated and reptile to be human, even in homunculi form. I am now however not even sure she is a reptillian as she looks like what you would get out of a regular ET movie, I don't know if this is my imagination playing with me or not.
There you have it, what a reptillian/alien really looks like.
The videos I derived this from are the hottest bit of reptillian proof this month and some of the best reptillian evidence ever uploaded.
Also, from the YT comments
"...Truth is scattered through films and tv though, the film Super Mario Bros the movie, predicted 9.11, features elites trying to dumb down society and the main villain is an evolved humanoid reptile... typical American elite based movie, nothing like the real Mario Bros."
This is what i don't get from these people. So, the media is a tool to brainwash people, yet at the same time the media is telling them, with all sorts of hidden messages, the truth about what is going on? How does that makes any sense?
I'm guessing their delusions would cough up the following explanations:
1. It's a double-bluff.
2. It's designed to make those who see THE TRUTH look crazy.
3. They're flaunting their obvious disguises by letting them slip, just to show how much they don't care that their enemies (largely people who don't have all their teeth, aren't taking their meds, or are in some other ways broken) know they're for real.
Something I've noticed about these kinds of conspiracy people is that their delusions are fueled in a two fold way. They are convinced that the world around them and virtually everyone in it are part of some vast, dark conspiracy and you can TRUST NO ONE, but at the same time they think that "people like themselves" are all over the place in very same organizations that are part of the conspiracy, only working "from within" to drop hints etc. It's sort of a weird cycle of confirmation bias where basically anything their mind wants to filter as negative is part of the conspiracy whereas anything they want to interpret as positive is just the work of other "freedom fighters" like them.
This comes in handy, obviously, when they're beliefs are challenged since critics can be neatly categorized as agents of the enemy or whatever.
|BHWW - 2012-02-05 |
|gambol - 2012-02-06 |
video sort of discredits itself to me by selecting a subject that can be easily identified as an alien without resorting to film analyses and reconstructive artwork
|dead_cat - 2012-02-06 |
I'll grant that Newt's wife du jour looks like the end result of a lizard banging a lightbulb, but I don't think that means she's a shape-changing alien. SHE LOOKS LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME.
|Hatman - 2012-02-06 |
You know what this calls for? A birth certificate.
| Register or login To Post a Comment|