|Gmork - 2012-08-15 |
Waiting to gleam information from comments rather than watch it.
Carl Weathers has really let himself go, Jesse Ventura had penis envy of Arnold's arms and the guy who played Hawkins wrote the screenplay for Lethal Weapon.
From what I heard of it while cooking.
- most of them didn't need to act much for their characters' personality
- they had a shitton of testosterone fueled ego mixed with camaraderie to make them really go for it
- the dude in the suit was an awesome guy, or everyone is nice because he's dead
- Arnie led by example and forcecof awesome, or everyone is saying it because they still need to work in Hollywood
- the movie may have had Jaws syndrome (I.e. being better due to technical difficulties) because the first alien was an utter failure
- Jesse Ventua hasn't changed a bit with his crazy ego
|The Mothership - 2012-08-15 |
This is a fun 'making of' doc of a fun movie.
|Bisekrankas - 2012-08-15 |
Thanks, I miss McTiernan and Veerhoeven
|Accidie - 2012-08-15 |
Predator is the best action film ever made, period.
It's up there, but it's not even the best John McTiernan action movie. Die Hard, motherfucker.
Do any movies even shoot on location anymore? Any besides Europe travelogues?
Die Hard is top five no doubt. Predator is numero uno, no doubt.
|Juice Eggs McKenna - 2012-08-16 |
"John I want to meet the writers"
|FABIO - 2012-08-22 |
Predators producer watches this, picks up the phone.
"Get me Adrien Brody!"
| Register or login To Post a Comment|