|James Woods - 2013-02-23 |
|dairyqueenlatifah - 2013-02-23 |
I'm actually shocked that there's a couple negative YouTube comments. Ray Steven's videos' comments are usually one gigantic redneck circlejerk.
|boner - 2013-02-23 |
People Who Liked This Video Also Liked:
Trailer Park Boys - Shitnami
|TheOtherCapnS - 2013-02-23 |
So do people who deny climate change also deny ocean acidification? Or maybe they don't even know about that little gem...
|Mother_Puncher - 2013-02-23 |
Id like to save all of the videos like this mocking climate change and save them for when I can rub them in the faces of people who fell for it as their children scream in pain because its too hot and their friends all drowned. But I feel that's a little catty
I've always hoped that if there is some climate change induced catastrophe in my lifetime, we'll get to line every one of those motherfuckers up against a wall.
There have been three climate change related catastrophes in New England over the past three weekends. No one responsible is ever going to face any kind of consequence, that is a fantasy.
|Baldr - 2013-02-23 |
This is the first time I've ever seen a video here that I thought would be studied centuries from now as a historical artifact and shown in whatever will have taken the place of classrooms in that era.
|John Holmes Motherfucker - 2013-02-23 |
This falls in the extremely narrow province of too terrible not to submit, yet somehow too terrible for me to vote for.
|HarrietTubmanPI - 2013-02-23 |
Five for stupid but here's what science has to say:
1) A new Florida at the south pole? Yes the antarctic ice is melting, but if global warming continues it'll be the last to go and will probably take a century to a few centuries to melt, if that. It is melting though at an alarming pace. But the arctic ocean melting completely year round is in the sights, and Greenland did have 97% surface melt this year, so Greenland might go in the next 150 years if we're on this path. Loss of arctic sea ice alone will also further climate change as polar airmasses will moderate crossing the pole. Canada will likely be warmer on average significantly because of this. Finally, if Antarctica melts, it won't be a summer home, and the land that bounces back will be so far distant from anything and will have such little light during 6 months that not much will grow there or live there.
2) It's not a 'media false alarm'. The Media has gotten a lot wrong about global warming, but if that's the case why not listen to the science and not the hype anyway - which is what you're complaining about? The media ALWAYS gets science wrong. However the real science behind global warming is very well established.
3) 40 feet of snow on the west coast of Antarctica? What? It's a desert.
4) 7 feet of snow now? What? At -62 below? No.
5) A polar bear... in Antarctica? WHAT?
6) Once rest of the world floods? No climate scientist is a biblical young earth creationist. There won't be a global flood. However, sea level rise with just a little bit of Greenland and Antarctic ice melt is serious. Look what happened during Hurricane Sandy in NYC when 15 feet of water came in. Now imagine that's a permanent feature. Now imagine instead of 5 feet below sea level, New Orleans is 20 feet below sea level. That's plausible in the next 50-100 years.
7) What is the point of this thing?
the point of this thing was pissing you off, apparently
look, facts and logic are very very far from the denier mindset, and no amount of evidence or reality will change any of their minds a single iota
eventually (in our lifetimes) some world governments will begin to take unilateral action to try to mitigate global warming, so the opinions of idiots won't ultimately matter
|Binro the Heretic - 2013-02-23 |
At what point in your life do you just stop listening to reason and ignore evidence?
John Holmes Motherfucker
These days, any tired has-been can get attention and revive his/her career by dispensing right wing screeds. See Chuck Woolery, Victoria Jackson, Ted Nugent, etc.
But this guy is the worst. You'd think that he's be able to work up some enthusiasm long enough to make a video. He looks like he's just barely clinging to life.
|memedumpster - 2013-02-23 |
The oldest piece of media I've seen warning about man made climate change was a film from 1955.
Nineteen motherfucking goddamned fifty cockscucking five.
Dear future historians, if you're not aliens or intelligent machines, but actual humans, pat yourselves on the back for existing, it was no one from this era that saved you, it was something else. If you are aliens or intelligent machines, you exist and we don't because we didn't deserve to and you did, welcome to the universe, burn all records of humanity and deny we ever existed.
|Binro the Heretic - 2013-02-23 |
I wonder what happened to Charlie Daniels, too.
He went from songs about being a pot-smoking hippy who outwits a group of racist rednecks to songs that refer to muslims as "rag heads".
And Ted Nugent will insist he didn't know any of the songs he performed were about drugs, or that stuff like that was going on around him when on tour.
|Rodents of Unusual Size - 2013-02-23 |
Ray Stevens is still alive?
|Preybyemail - 2013-02-24 |
You guys are so fucking stupid. Ray stevens might be a moron himself, but i believe in global warming about as much as i believed in:
Mayan calender ending, Y2K, Hale Bopp comet aliens, or any of the thousands of other retarded attempts to make money or gain fame off end times prophecy.
OMG! The internetz are saying something stupid that I disagree with. I MUST RESPOND!
You're actually comparing something with decades of study and scientific evidence behind it to apocalyptic new age fanaticism and random cult fodder?
Oh right, its just another idiot who doesn't know what they're talking about. Like Ray Stevens!
|Quad9Damage - 2013-02-24 |
Goddamnit. "Ray Stevens Comedy Video Classics" used to be a grandma's house tradition when I was nine. We loved everything on that tape except "Everything is Beautiful."
What happened to the man who sang about squirrels in church, Santa Claus, streakers, and the dead sittin' up? Why did he have to start this Tea Party blowbang?
| Register or login To Post a Comment|