| 73Q Music Videos | Vote On Clips | Submit | Login   |

Reddit Digg Stumble Facebook
Desc:
Category:News & Politics, Educational
Tags:oh snap, passive aggressive
Submitted:Old_Zircon
Date:04/09/13
Views:1016
Rating:
View Ratings
Register to vote for this video
Comment count is 8
Vaidency
Well that was pretty dull.
Cube
Yeah, it's like school but I'm not naked.

chumbucket
Hyperpower
Robin Kestrel
2:23 "Despite relative prosperity in recent years..."

What does that have to do with the continuing concentration of wealth in a tiny amount of Americans? They make it sound like shit is turning around, the pendulum is swinging back now. That's not happening where I'm sitting.
chumbucket
A rising stock market makes "everyone" happy. Did you not get the memo?

Robin Kestrel
Oh, yes, I did see the reports where the top 7% have been bouncing back quite nicely while the other 93% continue to decline. USA! USA! USA!

gambol
that last image is from command and conquer generals
NineEleven
That last image is from US history

http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=100028

Register or login To Post a Comment







Video content copyright the respective clip/station owners please see hosting site for more information.
Privacy Statement