|Scrimmjob - 2013-05-13 |
Whoever is playing this is a fucking boss. Played this game with my mom when i was 6 or so. We got to the part where you touch basically anyone and your clothes disapear, you then commence slinking around nude with your hands over your privates, until you find your clothes. She took the disk away after that sadly.
|Old_Zircon - 2013-05-13 |
What the hell is that music even suppose to be?
I mean, I know what it's supposed to be and I still can't actually hear it in there.
How do you even make the SID sound like a defective Atari 2600?
The Time Warp. Over and over.
"Do you wish to be
Brad or Janet?"
Not really, thank you.
Right, but apart from the refrain (which giot most of the notes right), it just sounds like robots farting.
It takes a while before they get around to jumping to the left.
|BHWW - 2013-05-13 |
Not to be confused with the Rocky Horror Picture Show Fan Game, where, as a member of a crew of Rocky Horror fanatics who put on a live show once a month you can play as either
1) A creepy, greasy middle-aged man who uses the group as an excuse to hit on teenage girls who join or
2) An obsessive female fan for whom the group is their sole outlet for interaction with other human beings.
Try to survive a performance and meet up later for a meal at Denny's where you take pathetic delight in hoping your party is "freaking" the "mundanes".
I saw RHPS in Cambridge when I was in 9th grade. I still can't really enjoy the movie after witnessing that display.
I bet it was pretty cool for a year or so before I was born.
Makes me wonder how many people on this site don't even know what RHPS is. I'm guessing at least one person will click on related videos and say, "oh wow, everybody's dressed like that episode of 'The Venture Bros' where Hank and Dean died!"
|Redford - 2013-05-13 |
The goal of the game is to stick the blueprint plans on the board and then escape the mansion. You lose if:
1. That counter at the bottom reaches zero. The house then blasts off with you inside it.
2. The freezer temp reaches maximum. You need to keep going into the freezer and resetting it to prevent this.
3. You get hit by almost anything. One of the enemies "Only" steals your clothing and makes you run around naked, but if this happens more then one time you basically run out of time and lose anyway.
being in the room where the curtain raises while riff raff is there with the fucking laser, is 90% of my losses in this game.
If the freezer warms up and Eddie starts cruising around on the motorcycle, it's all over.
|Cube - 2013-05-14 |
The nerd in me needs to point out, that it's actually the "Rocky Horror Show" game, not "Rocky Horror Picture Show".
| Register or login To Post a Comment|