|exy - 2013-12-26 |
That's one tedious fellow.
|memedumpster - 2013-12-26 |
A mugato when it peeks, a tribble when it speaks.
I don't really understand that t-shirt. What does he mean by it? That when he's in public, he's cold, arrogant, and slightly off-putting? And when he has sex, he likes to murder his partners and bathe in their fresh warm blood?
I think he's implying that Vulcans lack sexual passion or the capacity for warfare, ignoring the Vulcan tradition of killing competing suitors as part of pon'farr, and the fact that Klingons never conquered either Vulcan or Romulus. He also implies that Klingons lack the ability to think logically and scientifically, ignoring their invention of plasma physics, faster than light travel, and molecular replication and teleportation.
In short, he's a dumb racist towards fictional races, taking minor cultural differences and blowing them up to stereotypes.
Don't feel like watching the video for context, I just like to remind people that tribbles are merciless, voracious, predatory omnivores who destroy entire ecosystems using harmless-seeming vocalizations to mesmerize their prey before devouring them alive and reproducing expotentially.
If tribbles could bite they'd be one of the most horrifying fictional monsters. They were a biological threat of apocalyptic proportions in most of their screen appearances. They're the sci-fi equivalent of corpse rats. That must add something to the subtext here.
Yep, tribbles are Appalachians all right.
|Needtodestroy - 2013-12-26 |
The moment I realized his background is not real.
|Riskbreaker - 2013-12-26 |
"seems that many people missed what i was attempting to do"
We get it dude, you're trying to be another internet "funnay" youtube celebrity. I do agree with him that all those xtian anti-porn coalitions could simply pass photos of these girls without make up. I mean, damn, is that what meth does to your face?
|Oscar Wildcat - 2013-12-26 |
Ladies: thanks to modern makeup technology and homosexuality there is no need for you to look ugly.
|spikestoyiu - 2013-12-26 |
Really one of the most grating voices I've ever heard.
Next you're going to tell me that these are not their real names!
|StanleyPain - 2013-12-26 |
This guy used to actually be not so bad, but now he wants that YT dipshit celebrity teat.
|baleen - 2013-12-26 |
This is the guy who was all over my shit with his "ingenious rant about Duck Dynasty." This rant is probably the reason why he showed up in your youtube suggested videos feed or however the fuck you came to discover this waste of bandwidth. Still, 5 for horrible!
|Sexy Duck Cop - 2013-12-26 |
One of the most supremely irritating trends of modern political discourse are these crackerjack "progressive, open-minded liberals" whose entire political philosophy consists of ideas that haven't been novel in like 30 years and, in fact, are held as rigidly as the most dogmatic conservatives. This isn't so bad by itself--murder laws are an oldie but goodie--but these people are insufferable because they are ABSOLUTELY CONVINCED they're the first person to make these points. You know what I'm talking about: Earth-shattering mindfucks like
1) Marijuana prohibition is irrational and counterproductive.
2) The government sometimes lies to us.
3) White males have held disproportionate sway over Western power structures relative to their physical numbers.
4) Traditional monotheistic faiths are hobbles by some glaring logical and ethical constraints.
5) Advertisements exist to sell things
6) And of course, pornography is not as glamorous as it appears.
7... what's 7??? WHATS 7??!?
Sexy Duck Cop
7) Don't take Ambien and post on PoETV, because even if you're not completely fucking bonkers and scrawling omnious notes to yourself like "cut off MLK toes--FORCE CONFESSION" on hotel stationary, you get woozy pretty quick, and PoE has the editing capabilities of a cuniform tablet.
8) Wealthy people tend to take many basic amenities for granted, whereas people living in poorer areas tend to be more grateful for whatever they have. To remedy this, we should be sure to constantly be a nagging, self-righteous, ideological polemicist that politicizes everything, which is exactly what a starving Somali orphan would want us to do.
I think their lack of historical perspective causes this phenomenon. They think they're the first to acknowledge it since no one who came before bothered to do anything about it, and have yet to see that they too will never do anything about it. Once they realize the worst of humanity is an absolute, and the best of humanity is a delusional fiction, all will be made clear and they will shut up about it. On most days I shut up about it.
|EvilHomer - 2013-12-26 |
A KLINGON IN THE SHEETS.
I don't recognize any of these porn stars, but most of them aren't really all that bad looking without makeup. Now I'm no Klingon in the sheets, so maybe my taste is far less sophisticated than this god amongst men, but they all seem like solid HB 5-7s to me.
Even beautiful models look tired and weird in the morning before they put their various powders and cremes and glosses on. If he had actually ever lived with a woman that put on makeup he might know this. This just ends up being an act of misogyny as grotesque as much of the porn itself.
He didn't think this through.
1) there is no such thing as a porn star anymore with tube sites
2) if there was a point to make about manufactured beauty, porn is probably not your area, as it's not quite the standard bearer of that subject
3) 2 also lends itself to masturbation and sex in general, cause even though we live in a sex saturated environment, you can have too much or too little of it, making the subject of fapping better left to someone cute like Laci Green than a bearded fellow in a word shirt
4) he own goaled the end there when he made the porn stars responsible for misleading men because they're actually ugly, when he should have maybe elaborated on the concept of beauty instead
jk there is no 5. I'm not exactly keen on makeup, largely because males aren't judged for not wearing it like women are (and from there why should girls wear it anyway), but if someone wants to look a certain way that's their right. This guy's heart is in the right place-ish, but if he wanted to take aim at this particular problem, it may have been better to assert the fact that women don't need to be judged by their looks in general. Everyone's looks change as they get older, so it might be better to emphasize other values of attraction, if we were to move forward in this conversation.
Oh right, and there are no unattractive women in this video via standard, that's why the makeup works.
|Nominal - 2013-12-27 |
I truly never got the obsession in seeing models/celebrities without makeup. It's always other women that do it and it came off as petty insecurity. Rather than saying,"We are all beautiful creatures pushed to ridiculous standards by society!" it sounds more like "We are all hideous beasts without layers of paint."
Which leads to another point: only women think that women need makeup. Guys really don't give much of a shit and it's mostly just there for women to intimidate other women, just like designer brands.
|SolRo - 2013-12-27 |
But there are plenty of porn actresses that would look better without the drunken middleaged crackwhore 'theme'.
|BorrowedSolution - 2013-12-27 |
What an irredeemable sack of shit.
| Register or login To Post a Comment|