73Q Music Videos
Vote On Clips
Mega Man- Curse of the Lion men
MM saves the world from furries
Classic TV Clips
Horrible cartoon infinity
Register to vote for this video
Favorited 1 Time
People Who Liked This Video Also Liked:
Sting throws a rock threw a window and then steals a cop car
About a decade ago some indie rock band made a music video about Atari ET
Dumb Sonic Running
Mickey Rooney as Gus in 'Night at the Museum'
Jenna Rose - O.M.G.
Dexter's Treadmill Massacre
iWobble app demo
Space Ghost Coast to Coast l 64 l Warren
Richard Dawkins - The Enemies of Reason
Camp Cariboo Intro
Comment count is 12
For a cartoon with such shitty animation, the intro's surprisingly cool
I wish the character design was closer to Inafune's art, but the opening is very cool.
The intro reminds me of an ADV trailer.
Gotta love those brilliant lyrics. "WE'RE FIGHTING ROBOTS. MEGA MAN!"
Ahem. It's "Super Fighting Robot" As in two adjectives and a noun.
Will Mega Man yiff the otter in time?
"GET EQUIPPED WITH OTTER YIFF" almost rhymes.
Oh my christ the beach scene
Jet Bin Fever
fap fap fap fap fap
The random scene I clicked to entailed Mega Man declaring, "That junk won't work on robots, but my stun blast will work on you fur balls!" and then totally whiffing a shot.
I just suffered through all 23 minutes of this. QUESTIONS!
1. How useless are Wily's robots if Mega Man can beat them to stalemate by gently pushing them into shallow water? Twice?
2. If Guts Man is strong enough to roll away a giant boulder, why is he defeated by a log?
3. How did Dr. Light instantly create a machine that lifts ancient Hawaiian curses?
4. Why is the animation quality Newgrounds flash circa 1998?
5. Why is this show trying so hard to be anime?
6. Has the Internet ruined me so badly that I kept thinking Mega Man was reaching up his sister's ass to reboot her?
7. Come to think of it, if anybody wants to defeat Mega Man could they also just grab him from behind and fumble for his shutoff switch?
8. Do all the lion men have barbed penises?
9. Did the lion men remind anyone else of that "Malcolm in the Middle" episode where Hal commandeered that meathead army?
I like to imagine that, all things considered, Dr. Light and Dr. Wiley are equally terrible robotics engineers, and the fruits of thier labor are synthetically retarded children.
Register or login
To Post a Comment
Video content copyright the respective clip/station owners please see hosting site for more information.