|The Mothership - 2014-08-09 |
Nice piece of engineering, some good functions.
****enter stage left, an Oregon bike enthusiast******
1. Not technically a bicycle, as it has a battery power assist. Boo.
2. Handlebar lock looks paper thin and hollow, these will get shredded in Seattle by even the middle-school-age bike thieves (and Seattle bike thieves are almost as bad as Portlands').
3. Handlebar lock resembles exercise bike from the 80s, not particularly cool looking.
4. My brother-in-law Mark would buy this bike, I just know it, that lazy shite.
5. Goddammit, this is the fucking bike of the future and that scares me.
Rodents of Unusual Size
the handlebar locks looked kind of amazing. Maybe they're stronger than they look? I mean I hope so.
Add to the list:
-Insanely fucking expensive
-Why name an e-bike after Denny when you know it can't make it up Denny?
Binro the Heretic
1. Technically a "bi-cycle" in that it only has 2 wheels.
2 . Thieves would have to explain why the handlebars are missing or messed up.
3. You can make it look cooler with flame stickers.
4. Good point. Fuck Mark.
5. If it were the bike of the future, it would be able to fly.
|Chancho - 2014-08-10 |
Is there a bike that stops cyclists from being passive-aggressive douchebags who block traffic and throw their white privilege in my face when I suggest that they could be less douchebaggy?
which discussion section are you in?
Ever seen a non-white cyclist? Ever seen a cyclist have any regard for traffic laws, helmet laws, or any other law? That's white privilege. If a person of colour behaved that way they'd be arrested in a micro-second.
Where do you live?
This is going to be like one of those "what white people say to asians" conversations where the other poetv-er lives in Oklahoma and I can't believe what they're talking about.
There are non-white cyclists also being critical-massholes in Los Angeles, let alone just non-white cyclists.
The asshole cyclists here are predominantly white, sure, but I don't know if it's *white privilege* because I've seen them get arrested.
|crojo - 2014-08-11 |
O hai Denny
| Register or login To Post a Comment|