| 73Q Music Videos | Vote On Clips | Submit | Login   |

Reddit Digg Stumble Facebook
Desc:A million LARP nerds, not one point of charisma between 'em.
Category:Sports, Humor
Tags:nerds, , LARP, swords, dagorhir
Submitted:Killer Joe
Date:03/13/07
Views:4039
Rating:
View Ratings
Register to vote for this video
Favorited 1 Time

People Who Liked This Video Also Liked:
Face to Face With an African Lion
Cyber Seduction
Red Alert 3 Cast Announcement Trailer
Galactic center of the Milky Way timelapse
Banksy's Village Petstore & Charcoal Grill
The Muppet Show - Danny Boy
20/20 - Mindless Eating
Primal Rage Fatalities HD
Lake Boys - We Retarded
Norm MacDonald's 9/11 Jokes
Comment count is 24
erix - 2007-03-13
so much comedy
Gerhard - 2007-03-13
Compare and contrast: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPg9Zn7BjME
Mayberry Pancakes - 2007-03-13
Two guys from high school who always asked me out left community college to play this. :(o
zatojones - 2007-03-13
My theory is that the SCA invented the concept of LARP to make them look better
Bebido - 2007-03-13
Just like 300.
boner - 2007-03-13
Ahh, the sound of Nerf clashing with cardboard.
Chalkdust - 2011-09-23
"plf"

Shion - 2007-03-13
+1 for the "point of charisma" crack.
Caminante - 2007-03-13
I've seen manlier pillow fights.
minimalist - 2007-03-13
Bravegut
BAC - 2007-03-13
larpers are funny.
Killer Joe - 2007-03-14
Yes, I totally did this as a kid, without the dress up.
enjoy - 2007-03-14
Gladiator 2 - The Battle for Pork Rinds
athodyd - 2007-03-18
At least they're getting out of the house.
FABIO2 - 2007-03-20
This is where we fight! This is where they...get hit with foam sticks.
asian hick - 2007-03-21
the beardo with the purple robe and white shawl milling around makes me laugh
Hooper_X - 2007-05-18
One of these days, I would legit like to go to one of these things. Then bring Airsoft guns.
Meatsack Jones - 2007-07-30
I personally wet myself.
nubilus - 2007-08-14
-2 for no william wallace larper
glasseye - 2007-09-10
no headshots = completely ridiculous combat.

But hey, they're having fun and getting some exercise. Good for them.
FABIO2 - 2007-09-18
Something tells me it's 10% people wanting to have fun, and the other 90% red puffy faced beardos screaming I KILLED HIM HE WONT FALL DOWN NUH UH

glasseye - 2007-09-19
Nah, more like the other way around, at worst.

RandomFerret - 2007-12-14
Who wants to go to one of these things wearing laser tag gear and pretend to be time travelers? Just me?
FABIO2 - 2008-02-23
I've always wanted to go to a Renn Faire dressed as Star Wars characters.

Register or login To Post a Comment







Video content copyright the respective clip/station owners please see hosting site for more information.
Privacy Statement