|Cube - 2016-10-08 |
Oh god dammit, is this what Michael Jackson's ghost is up to these days.
Also 5 for Snoop not giving a fuck about showing up in the video.
|Miss Henson's 6th grade class - 2016-10-08 |
There isn't anything Snoop Dogg won't do for a little weed money.
|That guy - 2016-10-08 |
I like the hip-as-fuck use of the '4'.
The warehouse they shot this in has been used for everything. It's like how every college on tv is UCLA.
I also realize that I've kinda sorta trolled myself with this song because I made it get stuck in my head.
|kingarthur - 2016-10-09 |
I watched the whole thing and here's a list of thoughts:
1. Snoop Dogg was paid enough to appear in the song, but not the video. This may have also been a post-pot-haze revelation on the part of Snoop as to just what he'd done and he backed out.
2. Snoop is the only listenable thing in this song.
3. So was Feldman raped by MJ or what? Someone hurt him badly and broke him.
4. At no point did anyone involved in the production of this song or video stop anything from happening and these people should be held responsible.
5. This is like a perfect shit show of aspiring Hollywood. So, so many of the people involved with or in this video are thinking "I'm going to make it someday" and here we all are, in a Corey Feldman video. Get back on the bus to Kansas, girls.
| Register or login To Post a Comment|