Guys, just give up. We all knew there was going to be a "The Election Was Rigged!" Episode following the main event, but come on! Let's get real here. Team Trump was the *only* side which had a reasonable chance of making such a valiant final stand actually work. Team Hillary? You guys don't have the mindset, you don't have the guns, and frankly, you don't have the balls.
Trump won. He owns the Ring of State Power, and you are now his slaves. Best thing you can do is read your Constitution, re-acquaint yourself with liberalism, and brush up on the arguments about why bombing Syria is wrong; you will need all three in the time to come.
Technically he lost the popular vote but was annointed by a process that was originally designed to protect the right of slaveholding states to hold slaves.
About 3/4 of a million votes ahead as of tonight, even WITH massive voter suppression.
No, I can give you 5 good ones right off the top of my head:
1. Unlikable & untrustworthy. You know, the charisma of a moray eel & Paid speeches to Goldman Sachs that she tried to conceal.
2. FBI investigation. Not knowing C meant classified. Maid printing out said classified documents.
3. Lousy economy and shady trade deals. If I could have trusted her not to ramrod TPP down our throats, I might have been able to to hold my nose...
4. Clinton Foundation scandals. Pay for play ring any bells?
5. She's at heart an avid neocon warhawk.
Next time, let's get a candidate who's all about the economy & not just a corporate shill.
>all about the economy
>Not a corporate shill
Hillary is a CRIMINAL and should be in PRISON!
Paid speeches! Q.E.D.
Sanders was directly funded and propelled into the house by the NRA in 1990. He has a strongly anti-gun control voting record. Totally unrelated.
Sanders having Burlington anti-GE protestors arrested, totally nothing to do with them being a big employer in his area and exerting massive influence.
Also those FEC filings and $10,000,000+ of mystery donations, totally legit.
Like I said, pick one.
1. Gun Control sucks & is just as unlikely to work as Prohibition did.
2. )citation needed( What did he do? Perform Citizen's Arrests? Did he personally tear gas & then beat them all down? For a guy his age, that's quite impressive.
3. Again, define "mystery donations". Bernie was running for high office, not becoming a Benedictine Monk.
| Register or login To Post a Comment|