|Binro the Heretic |
Accidentally did this to our damned cat yesterday. He was dozing on the end table. I set my drink down & the "clunk" of the glass on wood made him jump like an airbag went off under him.
I almost felt bad, but his standard operating procedure is to sit inside the litterbox with his ass hanging over the edge so all the shit goes on the floor.
In the state of Victoria, Australia, they just passed a law/act that says that any tenant has the right to keep a pet, dog, cat, whatever (is legal to have as a pet).
someone's getting their nose bit tonight.
Why? It's obviously the cat's own fault for being such an allergen.
| Register or login To Post a Comment|