|The Mothership - 2018-06-18 |
This is fucking inhumane and against everything America stands for. We should all be ashamed. 5 for one of the most evil things that has graced POETV in a long time.
Chicken the Did
What's even more disgusting is I have read there is a rather calculating method to the madness. Detainees are told 'It's being made to suck for you on purpose so you can go back and tell everybody how not fun it is.' The idea is these stories of mistreatment are being used to discourage people from coming over. That's pretty fucked. :(
But her emails!
|fedex - 2018-06-18 |
I love how they got a blonde white chick to be the voice of Oppression.
|love - 2018-06-18 |
We've got concentration camps with kids.
Just sayin' it's well past the point of playing silly semantic games with a large part of the US population. They ARE goddamn nazis fer fucks sake.
Last week I learned that Pat Morita was in a US concentration camp for two years as a kid.
We've been toeing that line off and on for a few generations (since we stopped having literal slavery and committing literal genocide), but this time around is a pretty bad one.
Remember the actual Nazis modeled some of their early programs on 1930s California state laws. California was the world leader in forced sterilizations and a shining beacon to the eugenics movement before Hitler gave it a bad name and they had to take a break from it and then rebrand it as stuff like Evolutionary Psychology.
|StanleyPain - 2018-06-18 |
Whoa, don't get nasty about this. Remember, Trump supporters/enablers are NOT racist or hateful in any way. Don't you read Salon or the New York Times??? This is all about "economic anxiety" and "fears of the US losing it's position." C'mon, get with the times.
I like how today's news cycle is people from ICE and members of Trump's circle trying to re-define what qualifies a "cage." See, they're not cages....they're just walls made out of chain link fence.
There was a lot of economic anxiety in the Weimar Republic.
The New York Times would love to cover the plight of these kids for more than a day, but they've got another 50 profiles lined up with names like "IN TRUMP COUNTRY, TRUMP SUPPORTERS STILL SUPPORT TRUMP," and "THIS MAN WITH A SWASTIKA TATTOOED ON HIS FACE AND A TSHIRT READING 'MURDER ALL BLACKS' INSISTS HIS VOTE FOR TRUMP WAS ABOUT JOBS, AND WE BELIEVE HIM BECAUSE HE WAS POLITE TO US."
Tomorrow there will probably be an editorial "Are Democrats responsible for the govt. kidnapping children? THE ANSWER MAY SURPRISE YOU"
Yeah, your ways of thinking are really useful.
|Old_Zircon - 2018-06-18 |
I saw this a few day ago but it was a much shorter clip.
|Marlon Brawndo - 2018-06-18 |
I should add that Senator Merkley came down from Oregon just to bring attention to this place and he didn't give them a chance to "tidy up" which is why they fucking panicked.
I should also add that 70% of these kids are found wandering across the border without parents. Some of them are orphans, some were sent by their parents in the hopes of reuniting with someone, some are trying to escape gangs, and a lot of the girls are raped. The other 30% are being straight up kidnapped from their parents so what in the holy fuck. Great PR campaign, there. Way to make America great, if by great you mean like, in the way that diarrhea is great, and you're being really sarcastic about it.
|Crab Mentality - 2018-06-19 |
Wait a minute, wasn't the whole "Pizzagate" thing a rumor that spiraled into harassing a business even after it was proven false, and the conspiracy ties every major Democrat into a conspiracy to hurt children?
Also, isn't forcibly separating children from their parents inherently endangering children? There have been multiple articles saying that all of this is just a boon to the human trafficking market.
In case nobody has heard of them, "Coyotes" are the people you hire to smuggle you across the border. Seeing as how they are an inherently illegal concept, what's to stop you from taking a container full of immigrant people's money, then just abandoning them on the side of the road? Why not ship them to Thailand for additional profit?
What is happening right now is outright sickening, and if you support it, you need to seriously examine your life.
Pretty sure the pizza-gaters were only upset that 'Shillary' wouldn't invite them. Here they like to think they might have an in to get at the kiddies, so what's to complain about?
So did they enact that policy because they want to make sure the children do actually belong to the people they were found with, to determine if they are the real parents? Because if so, yeah I do not want children to remain with coyotes. But how often is that the case?
| Register or login To Post a Comment|