| 73Q Music Videos | Vote On Clips | Submit | Login   |

Reddit Digg Stumble Facebook
Desc:Lack of maintenance and improper servicing of a kettle became a recipe for a disaster.
Category:Accidents & Explosions, Educational
Tags:canada, explosion, Workplace safety, Kettle, Work Safe BC
Submitted:betamaxed
Date:09/12/18
Views:621
Rating:
View Ratings
Register to vote for this video

People Who Liked This Video Also Liked:
Crybaby Learns to Swim
Roofex rock bolt - providing peace of mind
50 examples of how Same Sex Marriage affects society
Fox News fails to foment bathroom outrage
1,000,000 Dollars. The World's Greatest Audio Systems
Indian River High Talent Show Duo
Joe Biden's response to Joe Barton's comments.
Turkish guy makes an excellent counter-argument.
U.S. Military Rifle Scopes Inscribed With Bible Verses
'Greatest Simpsons Moment Ever'

Help keep poeTV running


And please consider not blocking ads here. They help pay for the server. Pennies at a time. Literally.

Comment count is 6
MacGyver Style Bomb - 2018-09-12
"The light. The light is taking me to pieces."
Binro the Heretic - 2018-09-12
I'm sure the owner of the restaurant was deeply upset by the loss of revenue & onions.
The Mothership - 2018-09-13
1998; University of Washington Halls of Residence; industrial kitchens.

20 year old kids manning kettles like these, fryers, pizza ovens, deli slicers, etc.

I'm lucky to have all my limbs is what I'm saying.
TeenerTot - 2018-09-13
...
...
...

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Jeriko-1 - 2018-09-14
Did they really have to hire MAD's Al Jaffe to draw that illustration of the explosion?
casualcollapse - 2018-09-15
FML.. I have gone down the rabbit hole and watched so many of these videos that I read your summary in the guy's voice..
Register or login To Post a Comment







Video content copyright the respective clip/station owners please see hosting site for more information.
Privacy Statement