Starts at 15:50. A transcription:
- Trump's Brain: Another brown woman is making noises at me. Look presidential, nod, she'll shut up soon enough.
- Nadia Murad: "blah blah blah... my mom, my six brothers..."
- Trump's Brain: Ah, family stuff. Talking about family stuff always wins me points.
- Trump: "Where are they now?"
- Nadia Murad, for the third time: "They killed them. They're in mass graves."
- Trump's Brain: Oops, I might have lost some points there. Better assert how smart I am.
- Trump: "I know the area very well you're talking about."
- Trump's Brain: Couldn't name the area, but I'm sure it's a shithole. Let's shut her up.
- Trump: "It's tough. Yeah. Okay. We're going to look into it."
- Trump's Brain: Wait, this brown woman is a Nobel Laureate?
- Trump: "And you had the Nobel Prize? They gave it to you for what reason?"
- Nadia Murad: "blah blah blah... escaped .... "
- Trump: "So you escaped?"
- Nadia, for the fourth time: "I escaped, but I don't have my freedom... blah blah blah... my sister-in-law, three years ago she called us ... and now we don't know... "
- Trump's Brain: So she got her prize for escaping, and she can't find her her sister-in-law. Got it.
- Trump: "Let me look. We're going to look. Okay?"
- Trump's Brain: Nailed it. Next?