|citrusmirakel - 2008-02-09 |
Four stars. Someone please edit out the last minute, so I can give a five.
|anvill - 2008-02-09 |
But then you wouldn't see those fabulous jeans.
|SenilePlacebo - 2008-02-09 |
-1 star because nobody said "Dude, are you okay?"
+1 star because a foreigner said "He's dead, motherrfuckerr!"
-2 because it is too long.
|Caminante Nocturno - 2008-02-09 |
|Tomas - 2008-02-09 |
Oh it's so good. I position my cursor a centimetre in on the slider thing, and just click it over and over, all i see is the start of the throw, the THWACK! as it knocks him out, then the beautiful curl-up-and-fall, and the synchronised body hitting the ground as the log hits the water.
Someone needs to loop it and sell it as a stress reliever.
j lzrd / swift idiot
I like to start it from the beginning each time; the pan over to log-boy helps sell it.
Then "he's dead, motherfucker!" and I click the slider back to the start.
I could go on doing this for at least a half hour, and completely miss the jeans.
|Xenocide - 2008-02-09 |
WATCH THIS, BABY!
Too long, but +1 star for the endless rewatchability of the first 15 seconds.
|Billy Buttsex - 2008-02-09 |
Five stars because of the "HE'S DEAD MATHERFUCKAR" and the fact that this was submitted by a guy named Tomas.
|baleen - 2008-02-09 |
Those jeans really do push it up a notch.
|Cube - 2008-02-09 |
Now that's what I call a LOG OUT!
I think those are girls' jeans.
|positively - 2008-02-09 |
HE'S DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER
That's a good friend.
|MaulLove - 2008-02-09 |
"Watch dis baybay! Aaaaaaaaaay!" thunk
|bang to buck ratio - 2008-02-09 |
I have to say, as short n' sweet as a 15-second cut would be, there's something beautiful about his hasty scramble back up the hill, and the silent trudge back to the car.
|mouser - 2008-02-09 |
4 stars for the first few secs. -1 for the length.
|Doomstein - 2008-02-09 |
-1 for no slow motion clip of him getting hit.
|RockBolt - 2008-02-10 |
|Andonyx - 2008-02-10 |
Okay this video just brings up a whole host of questions...
1. Why would two kids who obviously speak another language natively be screaming to each other in English? Are they being considerate of their many stateside fans?
2. I can understand why skateboard and bicycle stunts gone wrong are on camera, but why this? If he hadn't hit himself in the head what did they expect to happen that was video worthy? Were they just awestruck by the beauty of nature?
3. Is the unseen kid a professional cameraman? In most instances when shit goes down like this, the amateur camera person drops the camera, or loses the action at least in a moment of shock. This kid is rock steady.
1) English is everywhere, man. This sounds like something they picked up from TV.
2) People video themselves doing mundane stuff every day. This should not surprise you.
3) Shit hardly went down. The goof whacked himself on the head with a stick. It's not like anyone blew themselves up or nothing.
|yoyo1 - 2008-02-12 |
+1 for the natural setting
|KJS - 2008-03-17 |
i love the intro pan to the suject
|dr_mr_vandertramps - 2008-04-05 |
such a classic.
|Umaro - 2008-08-15 |
Needs more jeans.
| Register or login To Post a Comment|