|Aubrey McFate - 2008-04-16 |
Oy vey! What's with all this?
|VoilaIntruder - 2008-04-16 |
This is detrimental to everything.
|Scrotum H. Vainglorious - 2008-04-16 |
This shit just depresses me nowadays.
|kelpfoot - 2008-04-16 |
|jesustweak - 2008-04-16 |
Oy-vey! what a day. Seems like it lasted hundreds of millions of years; my feet are killing me.
|DrVital - 2008-04-16 |
This is a terrible version of the 2000 year old man sketch.
|Unmerciful Crushing Force - 2008-04-16 |
I laughed at this for a completely set of reasons. UH-HAH, UH-HAAAH
|SolRo - 2008-04-16 |
video to convince the already convinced?
or i'd like the phone number of the complete idiot who's "on the fence" and is moved by this.
|Xenocide - 2008-04-16 |
"And did God tell you how you're going to Hell for not accepting the divinity of His son?"
|dementomstie - 2008-04-16 |
Wow. So how about frogs and other amphibians? They live in water but also on land. Were they made at exactly midnight between the fifth and sixth day?
|Billy Buttsex - 2008-04-16 |
It's racist to have a jew act like a jew! SOOOOOO RACIST!
You guys are such diversity queers.
What's there to miss? There are different groups of people who predominantly follow patterns because their cultures have mimicable and enforced patterns. Recognization of this is somehow racist?
If recognizing patterns in racist, then a person must either be ignorant, racist, or lying.
|DK1987 - 2008-04-16 |
this is actually pretty funny IMO
|Camonk - 2008-04-16 |
Okay, you got me, dinosaurs there in the Bible. Guess I'm an intelligent designer now.
Ah but you forget about Matthew 37:
14. And in that day the disciples traveled from Umagable to Tangerine and upon the road was a Tyranosaurus Rex and lo it was screaming and roaring most fearsome.
15. Thus spoke Simeon, known to the brothers as Booger, "Holy fuck we are all so totally fucked right now."
16. And there was wailing and gnashing of teeth and crapping of robes.
17. Yea among them, Jesus was but unafraid and said he "Chill ye guys, I've so got this."
18. Thus Jesus walked up to the beast, and plucked the thorn from beneath it's foot, and it became quiet and reverent, and from that day forth it traveled with the disciples and they named it George and their misadventures were numerous.
|Scynne - 2008-04-16 |
Wow. This is less than cool. Yet, no less than great .
|phalsebob - 2008-06-16 |
4 stars. I expected a little more smugness.
|Caminante Nocturno - 2009-10-25 |
This is incorrect on as many levels as it is offensive.
|APE_GOD - 2010-01-20 |
| Register or login To Post a Comment|