| 73Q Music Videos | Vote On Clips | Submit | Login   |

Reddit Digg Stumble Facebook
Desc:I don't want to spoil the movie, but everybody dies.
Category:Classic Movies, Military
Tags:war, black people, civil war, white people, Glory
Submitted:j lzrd / swift idiot
Date:06/16/08
Views:2094
Rating:
View Ratings
Register to vote for this video
Favorited 1 Time
Resubmit:Bobonne

People Who Liked This Video Also Liked:
Perescuted (2014) - Trailer
Charlie Brooker's Newswipe S2E5
The best line in Silence Of the Lambs.
taekwondo knockout
Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 6
Retsupurae: Dahir Insaat's Earthquake Bed
Left Behind 2: Tribulation Force trailer
MST3K Klack Foods segment
Beavis & Butt-Head: Grim Reaper - See You In Hell
Japanese Maid Circuit Bends a Furby
Comment count is 20
Cleaner82
You're lucky I already knew that, dammit!
RomancingTrain
"Is this Pearl Harbor?"
Girl behind me in 8th grade history.
Brautwurst_Barbarian
Once we watched a documentary on Washington for two days, then the girl behing me asked, in total seriousness, "Was he, like, a president or something?"

glasseye
I once convinced a girl in my math class in high school that lettuce was 1% beef (the other 99% being water.)

j lzrd / swift idiot
This is the part where we all shut our eyes and weep for the dead relatives we're only familiar with if we care about geneology.

We (as in Us) had a hell of a lot more reasons to be at each others throats back then.

Can you imagine how meaningless the upcoming United States Civil War II will be? We're going to be gunning our brothers and cousins down like the Hatfields and McCoys on a national scale, once again.
FABIO2
Which side will Larry the Cable guy be on?

Caminante Nocturno
It's going to be pretty one-sided, seeing as how the majority of people on one side will be too old to pick up a gun, and the rest will be begging those same old people to put them in the National Guard.

Screwtape
Also, Tom Petty will become Mayor of some northwestern town.

TeenerTot
Just before this scene, when the formerly-disrespectful-white-soldier guy shouts, "Give 'em hell, 54th!" I always get choked up. I'm that sappy.
Caminante Nocturno
Maybe, but they won the war.
Brautwurst_Barbarian
The black guy ALWAYS die.
mouser
Obama still have a few weeks before the NWO folks invent themselves a new tragedy to stay in power.

TheSurgeon
It's called subject-verb agreement you sons of bitches.

FABIO2
Why didn't they just wait till night in the first place =\
sosage
We need the head exploded by a cannonball clip from this movie.
j lzrd / swift idiot
Then you submit it, you lazy fuck. I've been trying to get all sorts of things that need to be submitted submitted, and I'm sick and tired of being one of the only ones who does that thankless job.

You find a goddamn clip of exploding-cannonball-head from Glory, and I'll vote it up. Christ.

sosage
/me looks at my stack of submitted vids...looks at your small pile of submitted vids...

I dunno who you are calling a lazy fuck, you spazzing douche.

j lzrd / swift idiot
So you went and submitted it?

Stalin was right, quantity does have a quality of its own, you argumentative twit.

Caminante Nocturno
Stop it you two! One Civil War is enough!

zatojones
If this man should fall who will lift the flag and carry on?
Register or login To Post a Comment







Video content copyright the respective clip/station owners please see hosting site for more information.
Privacy Statement