| 73Q Music Videos | Vote On Clips | Submit | Login   |

Reddit Digg Stumble Facebook
Desc:Surreal short film about self-esteem from what looks like 1976.
Category:Classic Movies, Educational
Tags:70s, PSA, self esteem, why so serious
Submitted:StanleyPain
Date:07/28/08
Views:1979
Rating:
View Ratings
Register to vote for this video
Favorited 1 Time

People Who Liked This Video Also Liked:
Burger King TEE VEE commercial feat. Dan Cortese
Iranian Police Attack Student Protesters
Anonymous' 'Call to Action'
Live Action The Real Ghostbusters Intro
Finian's Rainbow Meats
DC Council Hearing on Gay Marriage Bill -- Final Witness
Gary Kasparov vs. Peniscopter
Paul Revere and the Raiders: "Judge" Commercial
Logan's Run - Box
MP's anime pad, a study in disposable income and existential horror
Comment count is 15
kennydra - 2008-07-28
Nevermind, Robbie.

Fuckin' Robbie.
TeenerTot - 2008-07-28
Robbie was just about to tell his teacher about the abuse at home when the mirror told him live in denial so others would like him.
Spike Jonez - 2008-07-29
Fuckin' Mirror Robbie.

baleen - 2008-07-28

Why is it that 70's children always seem like they are on the brink of melting?
Dicknuts - 2008-07-28
That's the guy on the 'pools closed' signs as a kid. It really is.
Deconvolution - 2008-07-28
This is a veritable Anon menagerie.

Main character: Pool's Closed nigra.
Cheater girl: Camwhore in Guy Fawkes mask.
Fat bastard: Typical internet troll.
Mime: Standard channer emo kid.

One star for each.

Lauritz Melchior - 2008-07-28
I am you and you are me



and we are all together.
KnowFuture - 2008-07-28
Answer: it looks about as fucked up as 99% of the other stuff from 1976. (other 1% = The Ramones)
GoneGirl - 2008-07-28
Laurie was way hotter as a saucy clown.
Deconvolution - 2008-07-28
Mirror vs. Robbie was priceless. All those sad people should just care more about others and feel good about themselves.
Caminante Nocturno - 2008-07-29
I'm sorry that some of you had to grow up in the 70's.
TimbolinoBilchard - 2008-07-29
This film screams LDS.
zatojones - 2008-07-29
no it's just that the 70s as a whole scream acid casualty

TimbolinoBilchard - 2008-07-29
LDS man, I'm talking Mormons, not acid.

Bort - 2011-07-14
Get the RiffTrax version of this. It's good.
Register or login To Post a Comment







Video content copyright the respective clip/station owners please see hosting site for more information.
Privacy Statement