|positively - 2009-07-14 |
These people pretty much invented the modern conception of cool
|Toenails - 2009-07-14 |
Okay, calling all people on poeTV!!!
name your three least favorite artists!!! Provide with reasons for extra drama!!!
1. Vincent Van Gogh - Only one person bought his work while he was alive: his mother.
2. Andy Warhol - See "Empire".
3. Jackson Pollock - Christ almighty, do I need a reason? Okay, well then, he throws paint on a canvas and sells it for thousands of dollars!!! Insert 'Whargarble'!!!!oneoneoneeleven
deer toenails yore supid
1. "Only people who are a commercial success are worth anything to me!"
2. "I will reference a famous piece, without explanation, and everyone will read into it their own dislikes. I'm a genius!"
3. "Only people who ascribe to an aesthetic vision I agree with are worth anything to me, commercial success be damned!"
Vague, contradictory, and idiotic. What review is your column published in, and would you come to my gallery opening?
|Crucifried - 2009-07-15 |
This is cool.
| Register or login To Post a Comment|