These people pretty much invented the modern conception of cool
Okay, calling all people on poeTV!!!
name your three least favorite artists!!! Provide with reasons for extra drama!!!
1. Vincent Van Gogh - Only one person bought his work while he was alive: his mother.
2. Andy Warhol - See "Empire".
3. Jackson Pollock - Christ almighty, do I need a reason? Okay, well then, he throws paint on a canvas and sells it for thousands of dollars!!! Insert 'Whargarble'!!!!oneoneoneeleven
deer toenails yore supid
1. "Only people who are a commercial success are worth anything to me!"
2. "I will reference a famous piece, without explanation, and everyone will read into it their own dislikes. I'm a genius!"
3. "Only people who ascribe to an aesthetic vision I agree with are worth anything to me, commercial success be damned!"
Vague, contradictory, and idiotic. What review is your column published in, and would you come to my gallery opening?
This is cool.
| Register or login To Post a Comment|