|garcet71283 - 2009-08-24 |
U S A
U S A
U S A
|Cleaner82 - 2009-08-24 |
They don't look at all completely bugged by that anus bag.
That is until next door Rudolf crams it in.
|HankFinch - 2009-08-24 |
What do you mean there's no poops and no oops?
THERE ARE POOPS.
|Konversekid - 2009-08-24 |
Poop Tube, GREAT JOB!
|Riskbreaker - 2009-08-24 |
|Meerkat - 2009-08-24 |
Any sufficiently advanced poop catching technology is indistinguishable from magic!
|delicatessen - 2009-08-24 |
"It's easy to install on your dog."
|revdrew - 2009-08-24 |
Pootrap, the Magic Poo Collector!
With Howie Mandell, as the voice of Pootrap.
|boner - 2009-08-24 |
I want one for my Pep-Pep
|Bindar_Dundat - 2009-08-24 |
Just Say No To Pugs.
|Gamara II - 2009-08-24 |
I invented this in second grade for a school assignment. They stole my idea! Actually my mother told me they had already invented it for horses, so I'm not special.
|chumbucket - 2009-08-24 |
"your pets will love it too"...yeah sure, you're not talking about my dog mister
|Scrotum H. Vainglorious - 2009-08-24 |
Order now and you'll receive a complementary strap for grandpa!
|Timothy A. Bear - 2009-08-24 |
My apologies, I thought you were done.
|8bitwintermute - 2009-08-24 |
I don't feel entirely comfortable with the idea of a dog grunting out a loaf into a small bag.
What if it overflows or he sits down on it or something
|That guy - 2009-08-24 |
Are you tired of taking your dog for a walk and picking up after their mess?
1) Get dog to hold still, standing, without wagging tail.
2) Slide haunches-end of Poo Trap[tm] over tail, making sure it rests evenly without covering your dog's anus.
3) Get dog to hold still, standing.
4) Clip left side of belt to right, tighten without over-tighening. Keep face away from your dog's anus as you do so.
5) Get dog to hold still. Sitting may be preferable at this point.
6) Put neck-straps around neck, careful not to tangle with collar. Clip together and tighten without over-tightening.
7) Adjust harness, removing slack from harness lines running from belt to neck.
8) Have dog stand, rechecking haunches straps for anal clearance.
9) Affix Poo Trap Bag[tm] to Poo Trap[tm]. It may take some practice.
10) Attach leash to dog collar, without attaching to Poo Trap[tm] or tangling leash and collar with Poo Trap[tm]
11) As your dog walks, recheck the alignment of Poo Trap Bag[tm] with your dog's anus.
12) As defecation commences, 'poo' should fall easily into Poo Trap Bag[tm], provided that you have fitted Poo Trap[tm] properly.
13) Remove Poo Trap Bag[tm] BY DRAWSTRINGS ONLY. Tighten Poo Trap Bag's drawstrings, careful not to over-tighten.
14) Your dog's 'poo' is now trapped! Magically!
[What to do with trapped poo? See our Hints and Tips section]
|Camonk - 2009-08-24 |
Or just get a fucking Aibo you goddamned lazy suburbanite sack of crap from a living dog's anus.
Also, your dog won't shit if you just don't feed 'im.
|THA SUGAH RAIN - 2009-08-24 |
Are you tired of not looking like an idiot and embarrassing your dog? Have you lost that personal connection with your dog's ass? The answer is Poo Trap!
Now here is some footage of dogs taking shits in bags!!
|TeenerTot - 2009-08-24 |
My dog likes to poo twice on a walk.
Also, she wouldn't be caught dead in a fashionable sweater, much less this tiny parachute harness.
|Robin Kestrel - 2009-08-24 |
These comments are fucking great.
THERE ARE POOPS.
|dead_cat - 2009-08-25 |
I want to believe this is a joke.
Also I want one for toddlers. Today, while getting to experience the the joy of spending more than an hour waiting in line to pay a traffic ticket, a toddler belonging to one of the other people in line kept trying to sneak off and squat to take a shit on the floor; A Baby Poo Trap would have solved that problem quite nicely, I think, especially if it were equipped to give the little brat an electric shock every time they tried to take it off.
|marimayhem - 2009-08-28 |
in eight sizes and three colors!!!
|major-_-turnon - 2009-08-29 |
I prefer 'SCATegory'
| Register or login To Post a Comment|