| 73Q Music Videos | Vote On Clips | Submit | Login   |

Reddit Digg Stumble Facebook
Desc:Chris-chan made a comic book about his life. Yeah... it's about what you'd expect.
Category:Horror, Humor
Tags:autism, Denial, cwc, mall
Submitted:Smellvin
Date:09/13/09
Views:910
Rating:
View Ratings
Register to vote for this video

People Who Liked This Video Also Liked:
Daily Show - Even Better Than the Real Thing
Kraft Ham and Cheese Steak with Miracle Whip Apples
Christian Weston Chandler's LEGO Manchester High School (with music)
Bill Whittle's Hot Mic - Fighting Back
Smooth-talking escapee evades police
Some guy runs over some bikers and they chase him down
Beavis and Butthead get a motivational speech.
Agenda 21 by Glenn Beck [Full Trailer]
Loaded Grenade Launcher Donated to Goodwill
Victim shot in face treated as suspicious by police
Comment count is 7
Riskbreaker - 2009-09-13
Fuck..
gotterdamm - 2009-09-13
Riskbreaker's mom.

mashedtater - 2009-09-13
that right. google him.
Hooper_X - 2009-09-13
oh my fucking christ. you poor dumb bastard.

I mean, shit like this actually does make me feel genuinely sorry for him. He's so incredibly naive that it hurts. If a girl so much as says a polite hello to him, it's time to prepare for a sexy wedding night. I mean, holy fuck, that's like a ten year old's level of operation right there.

That being said, the ultimate dick troll move would be to set him up with a black girl. As ridiculous and sad as he is, it would be something to see him try to reconcile his crazy racist redneck ways with the chance to actually get laid.
memedumpster - 2009-09-13
"If a girl so much as says a polite hello to him, it's time to prepare for a sexy wedding night."

This is 80% of the guys I know, the other 20% plan for the next day when they ditch the girl to never see her again.

KnowFuture - 2009-09-13
The "just in case you change your mind" clause at the end is equal parts ballsy and retarded.
Rudy - 2009-09-14
His romantic journey starts, as so many others do, with a coupon for chicken nuggets.
Register or login To Post a Comment







Video content copyright the respective clip/station owners please see hosting site for more information.
Privacy Statement