| 73Q Music Videos | Vote On Clips | Submit | Login   |

Reddit Digg Stumble Facebook
Desc:You can never see to many videos of children being hurt.
Category:Accidents & Explosions
Tags:crash, kids, Ouch, faceplant, Dude you ok?
Submitted:Time Travel Mishap
Date:10/20/09
Views:1362
Rating:
View Ratings
Register to vote for this video
Favorited 1 Time

People Who Liked This Video Also Liked:
Flatliners Trailer #1 (2017)
The Schwarzenegger Story
Roomate found on Craigslist killed my pumpkin plant.
Do schools today kill creativity?
Girls are bad at things
Death Race (1976)
The Ben Show - Last Text Message
Experimental music from very short C programs
NBA 2014 featuring Kinect Support! (Technical Foul)
Sugar Bear - The Saturday Morning Cartoon
Comment count is 13
gambol - 2009-10-20
I don't understand some of this
Gojira1000 - 2009-10-20
for the dolphin, the rest is ass
infinite zest - 2009-10-20
FACEPLANT!
Tobster - 2009-10-20
most of these clips are from funniest home videos, seeing kids get hurt was funny even before the internet.
fluffy - 2009-10-20
In many ways, Bob Saget was a visionary pioneer, who invented YouTube long before there was sufficient Internet infrastructure and personal computing power to make such a thing feasible.

For that, we all owe Bob Saget a great debt.

kennydra - 2009-10-20
this is kinda crap. but the dolphin and the kid doing the epic stoppie get some stars.
Squidmojo - 2009-10-20
We have YouTube to prevent us from watching crap like this.


Indidan - 2009-10-20
Good, but I think it could be better with some TF2 sound effects.
joyofdiscord - 2009-10-20
Psshht, most of those kids didn't even look like they got hurt that bad.
kiint - 2009-10-20
as a parent its kind of funny because you know theyre made out of 90% rubber. Its the other 10% that puts your teeth on edge.
BOOSH - 2009-10-20
does someone throw a dog at a kid in the first clip?
pastorofmuppets - 2009-10-20
AFV was like a cage for these kinds of clips. YouTube is letting them out in the wild where natural selection happens. Evolution has led to the obligatory slow-mo replay, the vestigiality of the corny host, and videos this non-life-threatening have been all but phased out.
La Loco - 2009-10-20
Those kids could have been eaten by those sharks!
Register or login To Post a Comment







Video content copyright the respective clip/station owners please see hosting site for more information.
Privacy Statement