Cube - 2009-11-12 I still don't understand how these should be used... Should they be chucked in the sea, eaten or what?
poetry publishing guide - 2009-11-12 I think they throw them into the water, and it's supposed to clear up bad stuff that the reptoid and other demonic-type elements have contributed to with their sinister NWO-ish doings.
It makes dolphins happy and all of this other bullshit...
ToucheTurtle - 2009-11-12 It's always depressing to see that these loons have children. You've got to wonder what it's like if/when they reach the point of realisation that the entire world-view that they've been taught is smacking against the "bat-shit" stopper on the nuts-o-meter.
memedumpster - 2009-11-12 Exactly what part of human culture is going to ruin this for them?
* Simple. Easy to make. Works continuously.
* Turns negative energy into positive energy.
* Purifies the atmosphere, detoxifies water, ends drought.
* Helps plants grow better, repel pests & require less water.
* Mitigates harmful effects of EMF radiation.
* Disarms and repels predatory forms of life.
* Inspires a pleasant demeanor and balanced, happier moods.
* Frequently remedies insomnia and chronic nightmares.
* Helps awaken your innate psychic senses.