Exactly what you would expect from a female supporter of TFL.
Least interesting meme ever. Why is POEtv crowded with these tossers? Who among you will admit that you value your own life so little that you will expend it watching them?
Question: Were you ever on PoE? Or PoE-News?
Even under this name, significantly more than yourself.
Some movements, some memes are boring in the extreme. Its bad enough to be so unhappy in your life decisions to be lonely, worse still to ascribe your sorrow to others, and still worse to make a manifesto of sorts about it.
But what about the people who are so bored with this wonderful world that they spend time seeking out the self-selected mentally ill for a laugh. Should we indulge them? Should we judge them less than their targets?
I want POEtv to become interesting. I want every stupid motherfucking cunt who ever voted up a TFL video to become a pariah. At least here.
That wasn't intended as an insult or a challenge, I just never noticed you on PoE when I went there regularly (I do remember you on PoE-News).
The reason I ask is because the TFL movement reminds me of PoE in its heyday, as you put it "seeking out the self-selected mentally ill for a laugh."
I also don't think this woman is mentally ill, just arrogant.
I'll just say this. These people might be worth our time if they edited themselves down, or if others did.
I know that MauiLove and others are trying to resurect the POE-Red ethos through its YouTube evolution. But the beauty of POE-Red is that is a pool to be investigated at one's leisure. The same is less true of POEtv, simply due to the linear procession of up voted videos.
I'm simply requesting, that those who vote for or against TFL videos, do some editing by vote. Perhaps these human accidents have something meaningful to say. Perhaps they are POE-red exhibits.
But consider the vast volume of morons that chose to expose themselves online. Consider the rather predictable diatribes by this group. If TFL was
I personally can't stand Chris-chan videos. That means I just don't watch them. I don't pull a Futurebot about it.
I want to watch chris-chan and TFL but I agree that they are just too damn long. I just read the comments to be honest.
i kept waiting for him to post something like this on poe red, but he never showed.
godot, now that you've explained your stance fully, I agree with you.
To be honest, I realized in the past that I submitted way too many Chris-Chan videos, and felt cheap about it. Perhaps we are making a similar error with TFL videos.
On another note, if a video is a vlog and doesn't rely on visuals, I usually just play it in the background while I do other things online. That's probably why I can tolerate the droning bullshit that comprises 95% of all TFL videos (the other 5% being hilarious douchebaggery/misogyny).
Sorry, this is the wrong video, but it still shows what a dill she is.
Correct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAo9H3ONc4Q
Then maybe you should change the description. You can do that, you know.
Good point. I tried to resubmit and stupidly forgot to simply change the description. Thank you.
I think I saw a few phalluses coming out of her mouth.
|al k duh |
i can't decide which i would rather put in her mouth: my fist or my cock.
I like eating minority babies, and I am saying that as a personal bet to myself that if I type something retarded enough the mysql fail wont happen.
Hear that!? POE FAIL!!! POE FAIL!!! R U N 2 POE FAIL!? FIVE STARS!!!
| Register or login To Post a Comment|