|Stupid Lisa Garbage Face - 2009-12-20 |
Pushing the limits of "Educational"
|IrishWhiskey - 2009-12-20 |
Well, there goes another fond childhood memory ruined by internet fetishes.
I too once had fond memories of large, half-naked, old men bouncing jovially up and down.
It may be safe for work but to some people, this video is Rule 34.
|James Woods - 2009-12-20 |
This does not happen anywhere else in the Universe, only here on glorious planet Earth.
Not chance, only that fat man popping balloons on YouTube exists because conditions just so happen to not select those things out. Fat man popping balloons on YouTube exists because it can, because if it couldn't, it wouldn't. By saying chance, you imply that fat man popping balloons on YouTube might not have existed, even though it could have, which isn't the case, because it will if it can.
Every fetish must have a designer! Which means this god fella is one pervy-ass bastard.
I'm just saying you can't create something from nothing without the divine and we definitely have something here.
SAINT ANSELM’S BALLOON POPPING PROOF
proving this man is made by God.
(1) A God who can make a man who pops balloons as a fetish is the thought object than which no thought object can be thought to be greater or creepier.
Now suppose that
(2) God is only in the intellect (i.e. God is thought of, but does not exist), and all creations of his as a thought object no longer hinge on his existence.
(3) Any fetish-creating thought object that can be thought to exist in reality can be thought to be greater than any thought object that is only in the intellect
And it cannot be doubted that
(4) Balloon-Popping-Man is undoubtedly here, among us, popping balloons in his birthday suit (we have video proof of this)
(5) Some polarizing force of nature that invents Balloon-Popping-Man must be thought to be in effect, and greater in power than we can imagine, than the thought object than which no thought object can be thought to be more productive (ie. evolution).
God did it.
|Camonk - 2009-12-20 |
Hope he knows someone with a cleaning up fetish.
|Oktay - 2009-12-20 |
He missed one!
|The Townleybomb - 2009-12-20 |
She really should be wearing a bra if you want to call this "SFW".
|mashedtater - 2009-12-21 |
i can forgive a 14 year old sobbing online about having too much math homework. i can understand how some brain dead 18 year old prattling on about how much fun it is to party and do ecstasy.
but this man is in the wise years now. what prompted him to reach out to other balloon poppers now? why isnt he wearing a shirt?
He forgoes the prison of the shirt in favor of swinging free. As for the balloons, I haven't a fucking clue.
|pineapplejuicer - 2009-12-25 |
you know, every goddamn time i see a new cyst video or furry video i think "oh sweet lord, this is the worst thing i've ever seen on here", and then somehow, someone ALWAYS up the ante
| Register or login To Post a Comment|