| 73Q Music Videos | Vote On Clips | Submit | Login   |

Reddit Digg Stumble Facebook
Desc:This is a mosquito getting killed by a laser
Category:Nature & Places, Military
Tags:laser, mosquito, flak, bill and melinda gates foundation
Submitted:Syd Midnight
Date:02/12/10
Views:1897
Rating:
View Ratings
Register to vote for this video
Favorited 3 Times

People Who Liked This Video Also Liked:
The Last House on the Left documentary
Probey's Poker
Cat Jumps on Top of Reporter Live
Alien vs. Ninja - a fight scene
The Death of Georgie in the Bollywood Version of Stephen King's 'It'.
Heartbreak Hotel
Alan Moore, Art Spiegelman, Daniel Clowes on Simpsons
They Sold Their Souls for Rock and Roll - Part 1
Grand Illusions: nightmare inducing Einstein hollowface
Countdown Worst Person 01-19-09
Comment count is 25
Syd Midnight - 2010-02-12
Apparently Bill Gates gave them cash and told them to invent a little laser turret to shoot down mosquitoes. And damned if they didn't.
Syd Midnight - 2010-02-12
OK the last one was strapped down

Bort - 2010-02-12
Like watching "Lexx" but without the shame.
splatterbabble - 2010-02-13
There is NO shame in Lexx. The shame is in Lexx Cosplay.

oogaBooga - 2010-02-12
Context?
Syd Midnight - 2010-02-12
http://intellectualventures.com/

oogaBooga - 2010-02-12
I see. Taking the battle against malaria to new heights. Excellent.

Frank Rizzo - 2010-02-12
that was awesome.
fluffy - 2010-02-12
Unfortunately, it only kills 99% of mosquitos. The remaining 1% have their vision so vastly improved that they go and breed a race of SUPER MOSQUITOS. with LASER VISION
Sacks5thAvenButt - 2010-02-12
amaaaziiing graaace....
James Woods - 2010-02-13
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mister Yuck - 2010-02-12
One star for snuff.
Mister Yuck - 2010-02-12
Oh darn, misrated.

Aoi - 2010-02-12
Science.

SCIENCE!
Merzbau - 2010-02-12
EYES POP, SKIN EXPLODES, EVERYBODY DEAD
memedumpster - 2010-02-13
YES.

I wholeheartedly endorse the genocide of the mosquito species and the eradication through Jihad of their heathen religions.
Camonk - 2010-02-13
This is a much better use of lasers than anything you can think of.
sparklefatty - 2010-06-01
Lighting joints?

Michael Houser - 2010-02-13
These technology videos are just adding to my aggregate vision of indestructible, super-agile kill-bots with precision aim.
AND THEY LOOK LIKE ANIME GIRLS.
THA SUGAH RAIN - 2010-02-13
are they anatomically correct?

Athetosis - 2010-02-13
Not if they look like anime girls.

phalsebob - 2010-02-13
I have always dreamt of having a little automated laser turret on a hat for when I'm hiking about. I understand all creatures have their place in the world, but when they want my blood, screw them.
Colonel Cowlung - 2010-02-13
Give them million, and they'll show you how to burn an individual anti-war protester's beard off.
And Then Explosions - 2010-02-13
And there we can see its soul escaping.


Caminante Nocturno - 2010-02-13
The wings are the first to go because they wanted them to suffer.
Register or login To Post a Comment







Video content copyright the respective clip/station owners please see hosting site for more information.
Privacy Statement