|wtf japan - 2010-04-12 |
"Aw man, not this guy again."
Squidbillies tag would not be inappropriate.
|schwaeg87 - 2010-04-12 |
i think i crapped my pants.
|Konversekid - 2010-04-12 |
This video was extremely satisfying.
|splatterbabble - 2010-04-12 |
Good use of annotations.
|takewithfood - 2010-04-12 |
Saying "Nah, I'm not going to jail today!" is great way to go to jail today.
|augias - 2010-04-12 |
Has anyone who has said the phrase "I know my rights" ever truly known them / anything ?
|Dread Pirate Roberts - 2010-04-12 |
I love this video so much...
|Dr Dim - 2010-04-12 |
If this is fake I don't want to know. More Steve please.
|victorm - 2010-04-12 |
|socialist_hentai - 2010-04-12 |
Five star material every step of the way. This is beautiful.
|memedumpster - 2010-04-12 |
I know two different people that this could very well be.
|phalsebob - 2010-04-12 |
This can't be real. There's just too much.
I had to watch this twice to decide, but I think it's real. I've met and seen too many dudes who would do exactly what Steve did in exactly the same way.
It's a shame this is fake, because not only do I know a few guys who would / probably have done this, I know at least one guy NAMED STEVE that fits that criteria.
|APE_GOD - 2010-04-12 |
This video has reset the karmic balance of the taser, undoing at least six or seven old people who got 'lit up'.
|Billy the Poet - 2010-04-12 |
You often wonder why Southern cops have to be such trigger-happy thugs all the time.
You sometimes wonder how they could not be.
|FatFatuousNation - 2010-04-12 |
Oh, redneck, you're doing it all wrong. If only he'd followed...
The 10 Rules for Dealing with Police when Shitfaced on Your Mower
1) Stay cool. To calm your nerves, take a surreptitious swig from your whiskey bottle.
2) Stay silent. If you talk, your slurring rambling whiskey-breath will signal to the pig that something is amiss.
3) Don't let the cop on your mower. Nothing good comes from a cop on a mower.
4) The pig may try to trick you. When he asks, "Where your whiskey at?" don't tell him!
5) When he's distracted, start up your mower and try to speed away.
6) When inebriated on your mower, come to a complete, non-rolling stop at stop signs.
7) Don't run. You're too shitfaced to run. Escaping on your mower is your only chance.
8) Don't attempt to fight with the cop. You can take him, Steve, but he's not worth your time.
9) If the pig insists on making you pour out your whiskey, sleep with his whore of a sister, call 911, and report that her smelly cunt is a crime against humanity.
10) If you're on a first name basis with the officer who keeps arresting you for being shitfaced on your mower, it may be time to revise strategies.
Damn, do I give my stars to you or to the vid?
The vid this time, but next time, you.
|The Mothership - 2010-04-12 |
This is a million kinds of wonderful. Only once before have I 5 starred and favorited a video at the same time.
|Smellvin - 2010-04-13 |
I think something similar happened to my pants, too.
|zerobackup - 2010-04-13 |
5 million stars for real life Ronnie Dobs.
Yeah that movie was such a trainwreck, the show was so much better.
|chomez - 2010-04-13 |
Wow guys, great job five-ing an O'Reilly Factor skit! More of this guy's "humor": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1dK6NbuJGk.
O'Reilly factor clips usually get five stars here.
Great job being such a boring faggot
|chumbucket - 2010-04-13 |
fixin to get lit up
|Sputum - 2010-04-13 |
This was pretty convincing, but alas it is indeed fake http://www.marcryan.com/steve
|Syd Midnight - 2010-04-14 |
Although I was hoping to turn on automatic captions
|athodyd - 2010-04-15 |
The main thing that made me think it was a fake was how perfectly the initial cop cam shot is framed. I could watch that motherfucker drive from one side of the screen to the other for days on end.
|Xero - 2010-04-16 |
You think Steve knows his rights?
| Register or login To Post a Comment|