| 73Q Music Videos | Vote On Clips | Submit | Login   |

Reddit Digg Stumble Facebook
Desc:White people can never stop crying.
Category:Educational, Humor
Tags:racism, White, whitey, Punch White Faces, making white people uncomfortable
Submitted:Valkor
Date:06/11/10
Views:912
Rating:
View Ratings
Register to vote for this video

People Who Liked This Video Also Liked:
The secret to the levitating Yogi trick
Your lowered cars are bad, and you should feel bad
BOOOM!!! ANOTHER 50 BITE THE DUST
Clueless Australian Kid in a blazer reviews BATMAN (1966)
Weird Al and Emo Philips on 'Friday Night Videos'
Extreme Demonic Possession - Wise Man Daniel - NSFW
Ulillillia Goes Swimming
Shock Treatment - Full Movie
Clip from 'Pink Flamingos' (1972)
Wonder Showzen - What riles you up, Harlem?
Comment count is 11
NewHeavenSalesman - 2010-06-11
Next video: a screed against microloans (IN BURNING LETTERS) because they denied his application for a whites-only protein powder.
phalsebob - 2010-06-11
"The Defender...

OF COMMON SENSE"

That's the signal to put on your seatbelt.


I couldn't find much info on this after a half-ass googling, but it looks like many (all?) SA companies are selling a small percentage of their shares to blacks only at a modest discount. INSANE!
MaulLove - 2010-06-11
He's some sort of racist conspiracy theorist. In the future whites will have to stand in line behind black people!

How dare companies give a minority that's at an disadvantage any discount! They need to support the white generation!
HankFinch - 2010-06-11
I saw another video of his basically saying how unfair things are because aparthied is over and the whites have had it bad too. Y'know after the Dutch had estasblished themselves there, the English came and encrouched on their land!

Senator_Unger - 2010-06-11
Being a South African, he understands that when a group comprises 6% of an entity, they get to dictate the rules to the other 94%, right?
memedumpster - 2010-06-11
Future interracial porn bottom.
Hubba Bubba Nightmare - 2010-06-12
"It was an equal playing field..." hahahahahaha God I love white people
Cena_mark - 2010-06-12
I'm not a big fan of reverse racism, but South African whites are the worst white people of all. They deserve worse than this.
Goethe and ernie - 2010-06-12
South Africans are the worst people on earth. Worse than Australians.
La Loco - 2010-06-12
White people need to go back home to germany and poland.
StanleyPain - 2010-06-12
Huh..never thought I'd see a white South African incapable of understanding "white privilege."

Register or login To Post a Comment







Video content copyright the respective clip/station owners please see hosting site for more information.
Privacy Statement