|Billie_Joe_Buttfuck - 2010-07-16 |
'if we turned back racists, we'd be un-american'
|HarrietTubmanPI - 2010-07-16 |
"... by the way I don't beat my wife!"
When you say that and no one was talking about wife beating, you are probably beating your wife.
|Space Helicopter - 2010-07-16 |
Ah, the old "I'm not racist, you're the racist for calling me racist!" defense. Does that ever accomplish anything?
|Ghoul - 2010-07-16 |
No racists to be found here, guys! The Tea Party Movement has exactly two black members.
|takewithfood - 2010-07-16 |
His points, in order:
1. He's racist (too), so it doesn't matter.
2. The NAACP is a very old organization, therefore they are irrelevant.
3. The NAACP is only race baiting to make money
4. There are thousands of different groups of Tea Partiers, so surely they can't all be racist.
5. The Tea Party is based on the constitution, and so nothing we do can be racist unless the constitution is also racist, which it isn't.
6. I can name several things we do that aren't racist.
7. Everyone in the Tea Party is a Tea Party Leader, so you can't really point the blame at anyone anyway.
8. It's only the people who show up to our protests who aren't welcome who are racists. Real Tea Partiers kick those people out right away some of the time so its okay.
9. I didn't say that thing you have me on tape saying.
10. Just because I stand on stage and talk to everyone at the protests doesn't make me a leader of any kind.
11. Actually, it turns out we already admitted that there are a lot of racists and that we don't want them to show up anymore, but I can't be assed to repeat that just because nobody seems to have heard it.
12. Grow up!
|Anaxagoras - 2010-07-16 |
"The Tea Party has no leaders! We're all individuals!"
"YES! WE'RE ALL INDIVIDUALS! WE'RE ALL DIFFERENT! WE ALL THINK FOR OURSELVES! WE DON'T NEED LEADERS!"
It's amazing to me how relevant the Life of Brian still is. Hell, it probably always will be. Those Python boys did good.
|notascientist - 2010-07-16 |
I like how Tea Partyers often seem surprised and pleased that they can, in fact, say these ridiculous things (some of them lies).
|ogmisce - 2010-07-16 |
how is EVERY SINGLE tea partier a terrible human being? i could understand if they usually were, but EVERY SINGLE ONE? how do they do it?
also let me quote mark what's-his-name here. this was my favorite line: "the NAACP is a bunch of racist, constitution-hating old people who are dirty because they're old and racist because they're all black people"
|memedumpster - 2010-07-16 |
I love how everyone knows the Tea Party is a racist political organization. They know it, their enemies know it, everyone knows it, and yet, as a matter of official record, they argue against it. The Tea Party is so progressive that they know lying to the present is pointless, it's the future you have to fool, the one who will only have the news records to go by for what happened. There are children right now who will become adults with no memory of the present and what really happened who will see this and say "see, they're not racists."
It's like the church invented the printing press just to further subjugate people.
|pastorofmuppets - 2010-07-16 |
Whoa, everyone stopped calling them teabaggers? Why?
|Rudy - 2010-07-19 |
Is it racist for me to say Roland Martin's face is way too small in comparison to the rest of his head? Like, humorously small?
| Register or login To Post a Comment|