| 73Q Music Videos | Vote On Clips | Submit | Login   |

Reddit Digg Stumble Facebook
Desc:The most existentially terrifying moment in video games (warning: spoilers)
Category:Video Games, Horror
Tags:execution, fallout, fallout new vegas
View Ratings
Register to vote for this video
Favorited 2 Times

People Who Liked This Video Also Liked:
Original Video Pizza
Soccer Dog
Snoopy Scary Skeletons
This Troper EP 10: Sonic the Hedgehog Part 2
Yacht Dance [live]
Don't film a yoga video with lions in it.
Zero Punctuation: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand
In Wyrd
Dancing Skeleton Busker
Derren Brown Voodoo

Help keep poeTV running

And please consider not blocking ads here. They help pay for the server. Pennies at a time. Literally.

Comment count is 26
Ursa_minor - 2010-11-02
"It may not be as fun as driving a race car, but it's every bit as important".
RocketBlender - 2010-11-02
Not that bad if you have the holy frag grenades handy.
oddeye - 2010-11-02
Pulse Grenades would be better.

oddeye - 2010-11-02
New Vegas is 100x more Fallout than FO3.
CharlesSmith - 2010-11-02
FO3 was Cargo Cult Fallout, with the Brotherhood of Steel all unambiguously good guys and other dumb shit.

Pillager - 2010-11-02
In Fallout 1, they pretty much wore white hats.

Without Vree's help, the vault dweller wouldn't have been able to have talked the master to death.

Finally, Bethesda created the one thing Interplay couldn't; a viable Fallout sequel.

Jet Bin Fever - 2010-11-02
Intriguing, but I would've preferred a slow moving spike wall.
Harveyjames - 2010-11-02
This is as existentially terrifying as watching a bunch of computer studies nerds put on a production of Brave New World
yeahjim - 2010-11-02
You guys really need to expose yourselves to existential terror more frequently. This is like when I hear people tell me that the Olive Garden has great Italian food.

fedex - 2010-11-02
or that Portal of Evil is a game show!!

I know...SUCKERS!!!!

oswaldtheluckyrabbit - 2010-11-02
...maybe, just maybe, I was joking a little?

This scene is great: "And the day you found the love of your life. What a looker!"

Squeamish - 2010-11-02
Man. I've gotta bulk up in power armor and find this place.
oddeye - 2010-11-02
Yes you should, buy the pulse pistol or line the walls with pulse mines before you sit in the chair. Also make sure you READ EVERY TERMINAL before you enter the room as the biggest spoiler hasn't been included in this video (thankfully).

Also there is an underwater part (unless I am getting it confused with a different vault) so if you have the rebreather, take it along with you.

Seriously, next to the Pleasent View VR in FO3 this is right up there in fucked upness.

CharlesSmith - 2010-11-02
You'll want Rad-X and Rad-Away too because the water is irradiated as shit. Or just have lockpick 50+ and pick the door that let's you skip all that.

Ursa_minor - 2010-11-02
It's to the far southeast of the El Dorado dry lake bed.

Ursa_minor - 2010-11-02
I mean WEST! WEST!

Squeamish - 2010-11-02
Coordinates locked in, location found, target acquired.

I'm gonna fuck me up some murderbots.

kingofthenothing - 2010-11-02
Not as scary as some of the contents behind the demon doors in Fable 2, but still pretty badass.
Spoonybard - 2010-11-02
It's the build up to this (and the denouement after you escape this room) that really provides the horror
Mancakes - 2010-11-02
Finding out the little stories behind places is 90% of the fun of this game. The other 10% is being a schizophrenic angel/dick.
delicatessen - 2010-11-02
Hello, Martyr.
SteamPoweredKleenex - 2010-11-02
Note the voice of the Robobrains (if you can pick it out): It's Wil Wheaton.
myassisonfire - 2010-11-02
So is the PS3 version of this worth buying yet, or is it still bug city?
American Standard - 2010-11-02
Fuck Vault 11.

I found that vault at level 8, was ripped to bloody shreds. Level 20 now and still too terrified to go back.
Valkor - 2010-11-02
The terror part isn't in this video. The whole lottery as death thing isn't the gag.
Quad9Damage - 2013-04-02
I believe this is the first time I've ever played a Fallout game and thought to myself, "Fuck you, Vault-Tec." Because the real horror happens after you shoot down the robots and turrets. And it's not a horror that attacks you in the physical sense...
Register or login To Post a Comment

Video content copyright the respective clip/station owners please see hosting site for more information.
Privacy Statement