The ad that pops up is the least annoying thing about this video.
1. When she said, "Don't get naked," I like to imagine she was giving advice to herself. Please be so.
2. Apologizing for crying seems odd in light of her other reactions.
3. It really bothers me when people say, "I can't help it!" in reference to something that's CLEARLY a voluntary action. "I'm naming the actors, I'm sorry, I can't help it." Yes you can. Just don't do it.
4. I will be less than surprised to find that she's eaten a bottle of pills in 2 years after she's burned laser holes in all her DVDs and there are no more Twilight movies or books coming.
5. I dare someone to find Twilight fanfic websites. The smart money says she writes on them.
It knows why people laugh at these things. The magic is gone.
oh god this again
5 for appropriate submitter
In a way, I'm jealous of people like her. I have never gotten so excited over anything in my life, nor will I ever. Even for major stuff, like my upcoming paid vacation, I can't wait, but you won't find me losing breath, sleep, or crying over it.
I'll never know the excitement this woman feels every time a shitty movie is released, or the joy that overwhelms invisablecrane when final fantasy games are announced.
Granted, that means I'm normal, but still...
I'd rather see a video of that moment, years down the road, when she realizes what an utter ass she's made of herself over some of the most thoroughly mediocre books and movies ever to grace the modern age.
|Born in the RSR |
try to watch the trailer and this clip a the same time, and time pressing play on the trailer when she does it.
First time she watched it:
You're welcome. I hate myself.
Number one fan.
Chris Chan levels of sad here.
|Jet Bin Fever |
She did ANOTHER one? How much humiliation can someone willingly put on the internet? Oh yeah, that's right... endless amounts.
Man, this is depressing. I've never heard someone sob out "And she really has got massive boobs"
And, for the sleepy, just skip to 7:00 for a wake-up.
I'd be curious to know what her google ad revenue is from these things; hundreds of thousands of views might net her enough money to maintain the lifestyle to which she's become accustomed (one filled with bad makeup, a webcam, and a decent supply of carbohydrates).
Wow, she's gotten fatter, uglier and more pathetic. Impressive.
I wish I could experience this kind of excitement for things. Hell, I wish I could get a girlfriend that doesn't scream and call the cops when I bring her home.
Acid and El Topo doesn't do this to me (anymore, sigh).
I'll bet the only thing more unbearable than watching "Breaking Dawn" would be sitting next to this woman in the theater.
Not a face that can react anymore it seems.
Okay, this video got me curious, so I watched the actual trailer.
NOTHING HAPPENS IN IT. At least nothing worth getting all choked up and blubbery over. It's easily the most boring trailer I've seen all year. But maybe that's because I don't give a damn about these books or movies.
| Register or login To Post a Comment|