I checked out the youtube comments before posting this and think I should probably post the youtube description here:
I would like to make some things clear.
1. The water is completely free of chlorine. The water recive a special treatment, what is absolutely safe for the turtle.
2. The camera is neutral buoyancy. When they jump to the pool they always go to the bottom because it's the most safety place for them.
3. This kind of turtles can keep their breath for minutes.
4. She (turtle) is 2o years old. Not bad I think.
5. She has her own pond with plants and other turtles.