|Wonko the Sane - 2012-08-11 |
Hi, I have damaged my penis while stretching it (applying traction force). The damage was done while the penis was not erected.
The symptoms that I have suffered included a shrinkage to an abnormal small size, right after the injury, and erectile disfunction for 48 hours right after it. Also some sensation loss. I feel the sensation might have recovered now, but I cannot be sure it feels like before.
I have been to two urologists, and they both think that everything is fine with it. There seems to be no signs of damage to the vascular tissue (after ultra sound scans).
I have the following question: my penis gets erected now, but it has a different shape. It is slightly strangled at its base, and it looks a bit longer. However, it keeps the angle it used to have, and it is functional (I get orgasms with it, and can hold an erection, also, I get psychological stimulation - erections without actually touching the penis).
My concern is just how close to my previous state I might get. Every day seems to show signs of improvement, but I don't know when is this process going to stop.
To summarize, the main differences from my previous state are:
- The shape: there is a strangled base, as if the erectil tissue doesn't fill to the uttermost capacity. (might this indicate the presence of scarring, or damage to the tissue there, that could however not be detected by urologists?)
- The time: the penis gets erected at normal speed, but it tends to go flaccid faster than before (before it would take a minute or so before it starts going flaccid, now after 30 seconds it starts diving).
- It is not as hard as it used to be. It is more flexible.
- There is a lot of pre-seminal fluids.
- I don't experience morning erections anymore.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.