This is why metalheads shouldn't breed.
Couldn't agree more; breeding rights revoked! WTF. Who thought this was a good idea? Really?.... I would REALLY like to know why people find setting themselves on fire sooo cool.
It's a pity they covered his agonizing screams with heavy metal.
Moron didn't remember to stop drop and roll.
|Doctor Arcane |
How the fuck could you think this was a good idea?
|Scrotum H. Vainglorious |
I'm not sure if I'm laughing more at them or the music.
Who knew that a garden hose on cone wouldn't instantly put the fire out? He's right, too many cooks in the kitchen.
Everything about this video hurts my brain -- the shitty metal, the fact that he decided to use gasoline rather than, you know, rubbing alcohol or lighter fluid, his cooked leg afterward..
With the aftermath listed at the end, I think this might very well be the single dumbest thing I have ever seen.
Is anyone else thinking that this is the kind of thing you should go to the hospital for?
If they had just used rubbing alcohol and maybe had him dive into a pool of water instead of trying to spray him with a hose the flames might have been effectively snuffed out. Still inexcusably stupid.
Somebody should have paid closer attention to the proper methods for extinguishing chemical fires in school.
Also, watching the clothing literally burn off a person's body is kind of surreal.
Watch as a cover myself in burning gasoline HEW OW OW HEY
|bang to buck ratio |
Two-week medically-induced coma. Now that's hardcore.
This is awesome because stupid people got badly hurt.
Your skin's melting off! LULZ!
Too bad there won't be a sequel.
A lesson was learned by all.
Well, maybe some.
This music sounds like a Mister Band song. Eeeeeeat welll! Eat well of fire!
|Pie Boy |
The amount of alcohol that must have gone into this probably comprises the innards of a small parallel universe.
What I like most about this video is that whatever life he had really is ruined.
Also, real stuntmen are the safest people you'll ever meet.
Five stars because thus far there's no way to transmit smell across the internet.
I cannot imagine how god-awful of a stench that must have had. Burning plastic, gasoline, and pan-seared retard in vodka sauce.
He handled being lit on fire remarkably well.
NO YOU IDIOTS ZOOLANDER WAS NOT A MANUAL FOR LIVING
|Koda Maja |
Stop, drop, and roll! Stop, drop, and roll, Goddammit!
|Mayberry Pancakes |
$250,000 in medical bills? Well then.
|j lzrd / swift idiot |
Some people are just so goddamned retarded, it hurts. Like, so retarded, when they walk in the room, the lightbulbs flicker on and off.
I am always amazed by the fact that none of the people in these videos ever have a fucking FIRE EXTINGUISHER handy during these stunts.
|fun nugget |
Love how he stops, drops, and rolls AFTER all the clothes are burned off his body.
"...and no health insurance"
Possibly the stupidest part of this video? If you're going to light yourself on fire and drunkenly run around your yard, the first thing you're going to want to check up on is health insurance.
Why didn't that little hose put the fire out?
I'm going to suggest he was coated in burning plastic.
I watch this video every couple years to keep me from drinking too much.
Sometimes the purpose of your life is to be an example to others.
|James Woods |
Now to score chicks he just claims to be passionate about the situation in Tibet.
| Register or login To Post a Comment|