|Charles - 2010-02-24 |
The Boogieman is racist.
|Candlejackv616 - 2010-02-24 |
I love how grotesque and oddly flamboyant boogie is. 1,500 for capture and containment? Not too shabby, wonder how much they charge for various evil deity's that have been captured? Bet they could catch a Sasquatch if they tried, but then again they could defeat/capture anything using science so i suppose its a moot point.
|FABIO - 2010-02-24 |
Oh shit. I recognized Frank Welker as the Boogeyman and looked it up to make sure. Didn't know he always voiced Ray and Slimer too. The voice acting world sure is incestuous.
I'm not one to talk because I didn't even know Winston was Arsenio Hall but come on dude, Ray sounds exactly like Fred from Scooby Doo. Come to think of it, playing Six Degrees of Frank Welker would be pretty much the worst game ever.
|FABIO - 2010-02-24 |
I remember the agony of waking up 3 hours before this show came on and sitting through tons of shitty cartoons to get to it. End credits to Flintstone Kids = fucking FINALLY.
What was that episode where they found some ghost that was so powerful they had to recreate some traumatic fire to get the thing to kill itself or something.
I don't know, but that sounds badass just by description. I'm off to search for that one!
That might not have actually been it!
All I remember is it got my vote for one of the creepiest, and a couple other things:
- Trio of wimpy ghosts seek out powerful ghost they knew.
- Trio arrives at the old stomping ground but turns out an even stronger ghost killed their buddy and took over.
- Took place in a burned out toy factory(?). The super ghost manifested by possessing toys(?). All I remember is one giant creepy eyeball.
- Egon tries to take a reading but the meter's needle breaks and registers it as a 12 out 10.
- Peter figures the only way to kill it is to recreate the fire that gutted the building. Egon balks at how much it's going to cost.
|mashedtater - 2010-02-25 |
i loved LOVED this show when i was little. i would snuggle my big stay puff marshmellow man and watch this every single morning.
by the way, you are also a fucker for giving me refreshed nightmares from this videos.
|memedumpster - 2010-02-25 |
I'm surprised at how well this show held up.
|Camonk - 2010-02-25 |
I remember the kid's physical transformation actually made me a little physically nauseous.
| Register or login To Post a Comment|