|Old_Zircon - 2013-04-10 |
Hey guy, you've got to either properly groom your hair or do what I do and make sure it's as scruffy as possible (but clean!).
Also, there are plenty of women out there who would be on board with your feelings on the cost of weddings. Hell, a friend of mine just got married and when they found out a marriage license at city hall cost they said "screw that noise," went down to a local bar, and got the Universal Life church ordained bartender to sign their form because they feel, like I do, that if you have the kind of relationship that would make a good marriage then the actual marriage is redundant - if you need a marriage to somehow legitimize your relationship the last thing you should be doing is getting married.
Hell, back in college my girlfriend's older brother got married to his girlfriend of 10 years and neither of them even thought to mention it to their friends and family for over a year because it seemed unimportant. That's a good marriage.
There can be tax reasons or whatever, why you want a legal marriage.
|CornOnTheCabre - 2013-04-10 |
that this video exists is enough depth for me.
|CIWB - 2013-04-10 |
I bet his parents had a lovely married life.
|Jet Bin Fever - 2013-04-10 |
Why he'll be a bad husband:
1. He will go to the 99 cent store and buy a ring.
2. His wife's family will hate him for some reason.
3. He will have no sex and no kids, making you be a slut.
4. Blah blah no sex.
5. If he "accidentally knocks the slut up", he won't want anything to do with that person or her little monster.
6. He will not spend money on his wife, and will buy her dinner only once every 4 months.
7. He will get a restraining order on his wife if she has sex, I assume either with him or another man.
1.He'll give her a dime store watch.
2.And a ring made from a spoon.
3. Everybody's looking for someone to blame.
4.But if you share his bed, you'll share his name.
|Hooker - 2013-04-11 |
I'm so glad I don't have a desire to communicate any of my feelings on the Internet.
| Register or login To Post a Comment|