|infinite zest - 2015-01-11 |
Heh.. I read it as "Chester eats a line" and I was like "who the fuck would film this!?! Oh." One time a pitbull got into one of my housemate's rooms and licked lines of coke right off the table. I was sleeping but they busted into my room freaking out, because I was probably the only one in the house who didn't, and never, does it and would I drive her to the emergency vet just in case there were police..? anyway I had to drive about 5 miles with a pitbull on cocaine in the back of a car that wasn't mine without a drivers license. :(
I've known a few seemingly unkillable dogs, including the one who ate chocolate and drank beer.
Beer, as far as I know, is pretty much not going to kill them, especially for bigger dogs. Basically it's ok in a bowl once in a while, and they like the taste, but the problem is dipshits will want to show their friends; the dog drinks bowls and bowls at a time and they develop liver problems, just like their owners, but much, much quicker. I'd never condone it, but if you have a dog and like to take him along on a sunny afternoon to a watering hole, check out dog-friendly bars in your area. The one our here is called Lucky Labrador and they have microbrewed beer for dogs, which I think has the ABV of Kombucha or O'Douls, but tastes just like your IPA.
Chocolate is definitely bad, but I had one of those seemingly unkillable dogs growing up, a big standard poodle who would routinely get the chocolate cake off the dining room table, eat the whole thing, and show no symptoms save for a little time out remorse.
My parents had a pug that ate a bag of hershey's kisses and was fine. It also ate grapes regularly and even once managed to eat two Advil pills without any issue. It was a 40lb monster with an iron stomach.
I worked for a grocery store once where a guy would come in during the summer, and order chocolate ice cream cones, one for himself and one for his dog. He would buy the dog chocolate bars too. The dog never keeled over from either of them. And yet the "chocolate is bad for dogs and/or cats" myth persists. My girlfriend would have you believe a single chocolate chip is like a cyanide capsule for canines...
zest that story is so much better than this video
Yeah, Fats the dog that ate cortisone also liked beer and the first day my friend had her she shit out half of a child size basketball.
Today my dog ate some drywall and an entire uncooked filet mignon. She'll probably wake up in the middle of the night and shit out a horse.
| Register or login To Post a Comment|