|Herr Matthias |
This is all so ridiculous and implausible. They would never let a guy with a turban on a plane.
Also, in one shot the vampire has his hand on Wonder Woman's shoulder...and in the next is ten feet away.
Holy cow, I can't believe I watched this show unironically when I was 6.
The captioning really hurts this, but I'm not in the mood for math.
What? The phrase "unsuspecting jetliner" is perfectly accurate. Jetliners by definition are incapable of suspecting anything.
That confused airline employee had quite a strong Transylvanian accent, but sadly no laser eyes.
|Caminante Nocturno |
Writing for this show must've been really easy or really disgruntling.
The captioning is terrible, but the whale makes up for it. Also, bat make-up.
Some more points:
1. No bats/vampires got sucked into the engines?
2. I'll just leave them in an easily escapable situation and assume everything went to plan. What?
3. Aquaman totally killed those vampires. Hypothermia.
4. Holy. Artesian. Wells.
5. Aquaman is quite fond of murdering vampires via hypothermia. This time with a whale.
6. What? No Superdickery?
dracula needs an inhaler
I hate whoever wrote those captions. Cause yeah, man, thanks, we never would've wondered how the plane landed without you remixing the whole thing. Jackass. Other than that, though, man I don't know what the hell to say.
You can also become a vampire by sitting on a dirty toilet seat.
God, I'm glad I'm not old enough to have seen this show pre-irony.
|Rodents of Unusual Size |
How the hell did the whale even get there?
It would have been ironicer if Superman had just vaporized them with his own laser eyes. Also: that whale kicked their asses.
|Testicles of Doom |
Some more points:
- They kept Superman in reserve in case they really needed him, since he is easily the most powerful. Yet, he is turned the quickest?
- The whole point of Robin is to explain the situations to people who can't comprehend the nonsensical plot and coctail napkin artistry.
Was I wrong in thinking the turban guy would attack the pilots?
Anti-dracula spray and bat-makeup.
If I was a vampire, I would have used my vampire laser eyes on the whale. Because then: Vampire Whale! How awesome would that be? Also: The subtitles suck, but except for the remix of "how did it land" are at least bareable.
|Billy the Poet |
They didn't feel the need to comment on the fact that Aquaman summoned a whale to an "Alpine villiage" or that Robin throws like a retarded girl?
| Register or login To Post a Comment|