73Q Music Videos
Vote On Clips
1999 A.D. (Shopping from home)
How would you describe Amazon.com to someone from the 60s?
Science & Technology
, ecommerce, high technology, keeping women in their place
Register to vote for this video
Favorited 6 Times
People Who Liked This Video Also Liked:
An American Hippie in Israel (some NSFW bits)
DEA recruits Li'l Wayne to use up all drugs in Mexico
Whose Line: Old ladies ghost sounds
Megaman, you patriotic doofus
Intense Hailstorm in Georgia
The Puppy Wants The Cat's Ears
INRI CRISTO feat BRITNEY SPEARS - Toxic
FYAD loves* DemoniusX
Georgia Judge Orders Obama to Appear at Birther Hearing
REDRUM: The Shining 2
Comment count is 24
Wow, surprisingly accurate.
I love the look on dad's face when he's looking at the bills. "Oh hell. Fucking bitch been spending all my money again."
"When he sees the bill, Dad will discipline Mom's spending habits by mobilizing one of the family's Domestic Violent Droids - all at the touch of a push-button!"
Oh shit! They predicted DVDs too.
The husband's videoscreen can also be used to access pornographic materials.
You win the comments, sir.
Am I crazy or is the husband Wink Martindale?
I don't know why it's so funny to me that he checks out his bank statement by looking at a photograph of his bank statement. Good work, 60s futurists!
Except that's what will probably eventually be... Right now if you want to see a processed check they have to FAX it to you.
My bank scans checks and puts them online.
Sheesh! They were way off. Nobody I know actually balances their checkbook!
Here we see the father cheating on his wife via video screen with his lusty latin lover, Pedro. The future is now.
Security spy cams make sure those youngsters aren't getting up to any deviant activity!
Shopping online while vaguely not-quite porn-y music plays...truly these people were far-seeing seers.
They still dress like 1965 in 1999
"the communal service agency". so this future is only possible if the reds win the cold war?
"The family of the future can also use these screens to laugh at you and your predictions of their future lives."
The things they can do with relays these days
+ a million for the "keeping women in their place" tag.
We need more computers with KNOBS.
Hey, flatscreens! Rows and rows of redundant screens atop champagne colored 8-track stereo consoles. SOLID STATE!
Fur is Murder
You'll also be flying to work or play in your own personal helicopter! Miracle acrylic bubble makes it possible!
j lzrd / swift idiot
Even if only 1% or less of all Futurist predictions ever come true, the other 99% makes for some HEE-LARIOUS reading/viewing after about a half century or more.
THA SUGAH RAIN
The father's reaction acting is what made this video my first 'favorite' on poetv.
Register or login
To Post a Comment
Video content copyright the respective clip/station owners please see hosting site for more information.