|Billy Buttsex |
Tracy Morgan is a comedic genius.
Also, Tracy Morgan is a political idiot. Obama represents everything that's gone wrong with America in the last 50 years.
I would say that George Bush represents everything that has gone wrong with this country in the past 50 years.
Ooh. See what I did.
1) attends a church which frequently condemns America and gets away with it
2) he wants to expand hate-crime legislation past where it already is (which can be incarceration for "intimidation" based on racial factors)
3) he believes marriage is on the rocks because of economic issues, and not moral standards
4) he opposes all logical opposition to illegal immigration, applauding judges for striking down cities' attempts at deporting people who commit crimes frequently (on the basis of "anti-racism" and "human rights," no less)
5) He thinks that entry-level jobs should pay people "enough to put their kids through college"
6) he believes that lobbying is horrible, and we should make it tougher for people to get the government to listen to them
7) he doesn't believe that the Iranian elite Quds soldiers should be labeled as a terrorist group
8) he says his religion opposes gay marriage, but votes in favor of civil unions
9) he doesn't believe that a well-armed populace is essential to liberty
10) he opposes the rights of parents to use a voucher system and pull their kids out of schools they find unsatisfactory
11) he opposes social darwinism, and instead believes in equal opportunities for unequal people
12) he believes that fighting sub-prime lending and expanding redlining laws aren't contradictory goals
so basically he's unpatriotic, has no clue about economics, doesn't understand personal property rights or contract rights, supports queerness, believes blacks should get shit just because they're there, doesn't believe terrorists are terrorists, doesn't understand the concepts of borders, and got his job because of equal opportunity garbage.
Billy Buttsex basically has a view of the world, and only wishes to view data and experiences through that lens, rather than allowing the data and experiences themselves develop into positions that may conclude oppositional concepts to his already established beliefs.
It may suprise you that I was a liberal until I found POE. You guys kept yammering, and as I studied the things you yammered about, I found that you were wrong 99.9% of the time.
Please also define what patriotism is, if that is YOUR definition or someone else's, why they or yourself is/are a credible source for that definition, and why that definition is not open to argument and redefining.
Menudo con queso
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TWATS YOU MANAGED TO RUIN THE VIDEO FOR ME
Trolly troll troll troll.
Troll troll trolllll.
Billy Buttsex: latin american body with an AM radio mind.
Sigh. I hate to be that guy that responds to a thing like this, but...
1) Who cares? I'd think criticality of the government is patriotic. Also, he's not his church....
2) I don't know enough about this to comment.
3) I didn't know marriage was on the rocks. I know plenty of married people who are doing just fine. They won't be doing any less fine if gay people start getting married.
4) I'm sure he, in fact, has "logical" reasons for doing this.
5) He certainly doesn't have the power to change the market that much, but, I mean, intuitively, why shouldn't poor kids go to school too?
6) The "people" in your case coincide exactly with those who are organized and have money; we certainly shouldn't quash free speech, but a politician has the moral obligation to listen to more than just money.
7) What's labeling someone as a "terrorist" going to do that's constructive?
8) Right, I mean, civil unions aren't gay marriage.... Also, blindly following the tenets of a church isn't a particularly virtuous trait for a politician...
9) So? There are so many arguments both ways I'm not going to try.
10) Right, if he does actually oppose this, he's dumb; I'm with you.
11) A lot of self-respecting people oppose social darwinism. Also, "unequal people?" Really? A meritocracy must certainly acknowledge "merit," but it's also the case that our concept of "merit" is often defined with a socioeconomic bias...
12) Again, I remain agnostic on account of my ignorance on the subject.
Also, someone who says so steadfastly that marriage is "on the rocks" because of "moral standards" has certainly not recently been liberal. Just putting that out there.
Who the hell is Jillary
"If Hillary's last name wasn't Clinton, she'd be some crazy white lady with too much money and not 'nough lovin'. . . .I know women like that. AND YOU DO NOT WANT THEM ON THE PHONE AT THREE IN THE MORNIN'"
great clip... billy buttsex is either the hardest working troll or is so right-wing he makes hitler look like lenin. I really didn't think when i submitted this it would get this much of a reaction.
I was intrigued by the disclaimer in the beginning of the video. I claim this copyright video under Fair Use laws. Therefore, this is qualified as protected by fair use laws.
Yeah, I really like that. Kinda like the youtube equivalent of "finders keepers!"
|Jeff Fries |
This was Tina Fey's original curtain line until she decided to remove it in favor of endorsing Hillary.
| Register or login To Post a Comment|