I gave it five stars before, I'll give it five now.
oooooohmygod he's on fire
second time, and now i'm feeling really bad for him.
A hose? A hose?!
Still funny as hell.
again: the fire was BAAAAAAAAAAAD
Bananaman, you are my retarded hero.
the gift that keeps on giving
"fire is baaaaaaaaaaaad...." Did anyone else hear the way he snarled when takin off his shirt..? lol
Nothing about this is unfunny.
Love the shout out to rubbing alcohol
He didn't die? Unfortunate.
I don't know why people who do this don't use butane or a 65:35 water:alcohol mix. At the very least you would think that they wouldn't want to light their chest on fire. Why have it so your face is directly in the flames? Then again, I suppose that if they thought it through, they wouldn't be doing it in the first place.
I like how about one second elapsed between him successfully lighting the fire and freaking out.
What did he expect to happen, really?
| Register or login To Post a Comment|