I see a distinct lack of Vine St. action. Nati-ites know what I mean.
No this is so fake. Try overlaying the exploits of a spiderman or a batman over this and you will see that it is fake. Plus the nostril movement is unconvincing.
yeah, if you link this to the original soundtrack it's clearly fake
This is as real as Guardian Angels and the Queer Patrol, just with Appalachian asses and tighter pants.
I'm not certain what nostril thing you're talking about, but if it comforts you to believe this is fake, I totally understand.
Ok. Breakdown of stars.
1. These kids are basically on par with furries. They are as intimidating as cricket.... and just as shrill and annoying.
2. That cop is blown away by that dork. "Call me if ya NEED ME!" ...yeah he will get right on that Urkle.
3. You know they jizzed their shit when they heard they were being filmed for the news, but what they don't know is that now drunk Cincinnati bullies are coming to kick the shit out of them in an alley.
4. I can't wait for the news report "Superhero kids shot dead.... Surprise surprise."
5. The bum is right... it's not Easter out.
I hope the girl is doing it just to humor her boyfriend. The sad part there is that one of these guys has a girlfriend.
It's kind of sad, but the inner dork in me wishes there were REAL SUPERHEROES. Unfortunately these guys aren't cool at all...
But hey, if he wants to fight crime, more power to him.
....and then they walked slowly down the street. YEAH!
|Scrotum H. Vainglorious |
I can't wait for him to take a bullet in the chest.
The Allegiance of Heroes need to do some situps.
Cincinatti, we have to talk....
The Tick was brilliant.
The followup video is fucking priceless - the reporter basically loses his shit on camera talking about it.
I don't think vigilantism will ever pick up unless there are masked villains to oppose heroes.
This kind of thing does not belong in reality.
| Register or login To Post a Comment|