|Smellvin - 2009-07-15 |
Description from a website:
"The You Testament" is some sort of retardedly awesome free-roaming wrestling bible game. You can play a 11 foot tall, 5 year old transvestite. You can punch out Jesus. You can punch out John the Baptist. THEN YOU PUNCH OUT PONTIUS PILATE WHEN YOU GET ARRESTED.
Also, badass cheats:
- Press S over a saved game slot to skip to a specific scene...
- Press CTRL and Y at the main menu to automatically unlock the editor...
- Press CTRL and R at the editing screen to restore the default characters...
- Press M and R to instantly unlock all miracles...
- Hold ALT and press F1 to fill your health meter...
- Hold ALT and press F2 to fill your mind meter...
- Hold ALT and press F3 to fill your soul meter...
- Hold ALT and press END to automatically go to trial...
- Hold ALT and press - or + to change the time of day...
- Hold ALT and press BACKSPACE to change the angle of the sun...
- To come down from the cross, hold down the "Meditation" command with positive spiritual energy.
- To come back to life, hold down the "Meditation" command with positive spiritual energy...
- To activate an evil power, meditate for a sufficiently long time with negative spiritual energy...
WARNING: DO NOT PLAY THIS AWESOME GAME FOR THE GRAPHICS NOR THE GAMEPLAY, JUST FOR THE LULZ.
|zatojones - 2009-07-15 |
Mukunda and his son Wyatt
|baleen - 2009-07-15 |
This is The Room of computer games.
Also, authentic biblical cornrow hair stylings.
|Freeman Gordon - 2009-07-15 |
This, Zoo Race and Noah's Adventures.
You forgot Bible Blaster.
|twinkieafternoon - 2009-07-15 |
Aww, they made up at the end.
|Space Ratcatcher - 2009-07-15 |
From the "secrets" page on his web site:
"Hugging the opposite sex can produce a family that you have to look after!"
Also, "Press M and R to instantly unlock all miracles"
|Camonk - 2009-07-15 |
The heart meter I understand. The star meter I even kind of understand. What the hell does the rock meter in the middle measure?
|Caminante Nocturno - 2009-07-15 |
I still don't understand why everyone is wearing hammer pants.
'Cause we got to pray
We got to pray, just to make it today!
/so very, very sorry
|klingerbgoode - 2011-04-25 |
No thuggin', straight huggin'.
| Register or login To Post a Comment|