Description from a website:
"The You Testament" is some sort of retardedly awesome free-roaming wrestling bible game. You can play a 11 foot tall, 5 year old transvestite. You can punch out Jesus. You can punch out John the Baptist. THEN YOU PUNCH OUT PONTIUS PILATE WHEN YOU GET ARRESTED.
Also, badass cheats:
- Press S over a saved game slot to skip to a specific scene...
- Press CTRL and Y at the main menu to automatically unlock the editor...
- Press CTRL and R at the editing screen to restore the default characters...
- Press M and R to instantly unlock all miracles...
- Hold ALT and press F1 to fill your health meter...
- Hold ALT and press F2 to fill your mind meter...
- Hold ALT and press F3 to fill your soul meter...
- Hold ALT and press END to automatically go to trial...
- Hold ALT and press - or + to change the time of day...
- Hold ALT and press BACKSPACE to change the angle of the sun...
- To come down from the cross, hold down the "Meditation" command with positive spiritual energy.
- To come back to life, hold down the "Meditation" command with positive spiritual energy...
- To activate an evil power, meditate for a sufficiently long time with negative spiritual energy...
WARNING: DO NOT PLAY THIS AWESOME GAME FOR THE GRAPHICS NOR THE GAMEPLAY, JUST FOR THE LULZ.
Mukunda and his son Wyatt
This is The Room of computer games.
Also, authentic biblical cornrow hair stylings.
|Freeman Gordon |
This, Zoo Race and Noah's Adventures.
Aww, they made up at the end.
|Space Ratcatcher |
From the "secrets" page on his web site:
"Hugging the opposite sex can produce a family that you have to look after!"
Also, "Press M and R to instantly unlock all miracles"
The heart meter I understand. The star meter I even kind of understand. What the hell does the rock meter in the middle measure?
|Caminante Nocturno |
I still don't understand why everyone is wearing hammer pants.
'Cause we got to pray
We got to pray, just to make it today!
/so very, very sorry
No thuggin', straight huggin'.
| Register or login To Post a Comment|