|erratic - 2012-10-17 |
we need a compilation of just the shots where people throw things limp-wristedly
|Nikon - 2012-10-17 |
The entire film can be viewed on youtube here:
|Riskbreaker - 2012-10-17 |
I base my life around this film.
|Jet Bin Fever - 2012-10-17 |
It's a really fun Godfrey Ho film. My favorite is still UNDEFEATABLE, I think. Hard to choose though.
My favourite is this one, but Undefeatable is up there. It's hard to really distinguish which "Godfrey Ho" movies Godfrey Ho had any actual involvement in, but some other terrific films in the catalogue are:
1) Golden Queens Commando: Seven sexy women bust out of prison to foil a Nazi science scheme.
2) Death Code Ninja: The Ninjer Empire has stolen the (and I quote) Secret Asian Star Wars Strategy Maps, and it's up to a guy in one movie and a girl in another to stop them.
3) Angel Enforcers: Lady cops have to get some guys, but the movie features the most insane, incredibly dangerous stunts I've ever seen.
4) Majestic Thunderbolt: Jacko Chan (character's name) has to defeat the likes of [I can't remember the villain's name, but it was incredible], who constantly has what looks like a tube of toothpaste in his mouth. The movie ends with the customary death battle between the two caucasian actors, but with a healthy dose of EXPLODING CHICKENS mixed in.
5) Dragon Against Vampire: Elton Chong (actor's name) and his overweight, dog-eating friend have a hapless adventure when they are accosted by not just Blackula but Japula as well! Their fortune turns when they meet a grandmaster that is stuck underground, I think, when he beats a telephone pole against their ground from underneath, who then trains Chong to defeat Ethniciti-ula archenemies. Features a mini-human waste catapult.
Jet Bin Fever
Dear lord I've got some serious viewing to do.
All of those sound amazing. I'll watch next year when I have some more free time.
|BHWW - 2012-10-17 |
"Ninjas, the authentic techniques, the weaponry, the majesty of the ninja. A righteous ninja defender shall challenge the dark side of the ninja. Only a ninja may defeat a ninja.
|glasseye - 2012-10-17 |
Camo ninja with a sword that doubles as a fire extinguisher.
|duck&cover - 2012-10-17 |
This is MY throwing star. OKAY!
| Register or login To Post a Comment|