lol crack of noon
Has Shirley really never been on POE?
This and the homosexicals are my favorite. Labeesians.
Also, the one about people winning stuff is funny.
Now Kool-Aid comes in all five food groups.
Red, green, urnge, blue, and turquas!
My mind keeps trying to make sense of this, but it keeps shutting down. What have I just seen?
Wow, I had no idea who this guy was. Some weird facts:
- Shirley Q. Liquor is syndicated on 300 US radio stations
- Chuck Knipp, the guy who plays her, was nominated as the Libertarian
Party candidate in Kentucky for the House of Representatives.
- He was made an honorary Kentucky Colonel.
- He is an ordained Episcopal deacon.
- He donates money to gay black charities.
Why am I unsurprised that the opener is in Comic Sans?
And yeah, Shirley Q. is quasifamous. HAW YALL DURRIN etc.
| Register or login To Post a Comment|