Help keep poeTV running
And please consider not blocking ads here. They help pay for the server. Pennies at a time. Literally.
This show was also terrifying with context. That's Billy Connolly singing.
What the hell!?
I'm hauling ass to Lollapallooza!
"After her they're all big girls blouses!"
I can't tell if this is the intro and credits combined or just the credits. Either way, Jesus Christ, 2 minutes and twenty seconds?
I think the titles end at 0:30, the rest is end credits.
I can't think of a crueler trick for fate to play on someone than to give them superpowers after they've grown old and brittle.
god I loved samantha duffy
Is there nuthin she cannae do?
Looks like we need some SuperTed in here.
1. the animated part where her eyes bug out is almost as terrifying as large marge. oh, i'll be looking out for super gran, all right...
2. i like to imagine that's the entire show. just opening and closing credits.
3. grandmothers are scary enough with their wrinkly hands and ages old hard candy...who the hell wants a granny who can breakdance? hideous!!!
I went Googling and found this:
Two points of interest for "Doctor Who" fans:
1) The last thing Patrick Troughton ever appeared in was an episode of "Supergran".
2) One of the guest stars was Bernard Cribbins, a.k.a. Donna Noble's grandfather.
Let the fanfiction begin!
It took me a couple of viewings to realize that the weird moon-language the song's in was actually English.
From the Internet:
"Maybe she and Daredevil could team up. Together oldness and blindness would be unstoppable."