How does she know if this is one of her God visions or one of her Witchcraft visions?
Devout fundamentalist Christine O'Donnell would have had a promising future in the GOP, had she not been accused of witchcraft.
...That is not a sentence that should exist anywhere outside of fiction.
ah okay, thanks for straightening me out there.
I wish there was some way I could unbrainwash family and former friends out of backing this kind of insanity. I'd have about as much luck as getting some of them to stop being alcoholics, too, I guess.
Fuck, she's an ORU grad? I live less than two miles from there. Right across the street is a wal-mart.
You're lucky God and your husband keep giving you basic directives as to all your major life decisions that you obey without question or understanding.
When the rest of us make difficult decisions, we're forced to use our brains.
This person requires no proof of anything she chooses to believe is true and she wants to be the most powerful person in the world.
She also denies that the things she chooses to believe are choices.
She didn't 'want' or 'choose' to marry her husband, she simply followed the infallible will of the all-knowing master of existence, and questioning any of those instructions is inherently wrong and works to the benefit of evil.
Psychopath-you're the special one to receive messages from God to be submissive and pursue something you obviously have no talent in-My God doesn't work like that!
Out of curiosity, are you saying that God doesn't give personal directives, or that God doesn't personal directives that seem foolish to you?
Personally, I'd think the biblical quote about women being barred from teaching men or talking from a position of authority over men would work better here.
Lotsa crazy in this one.
I used to use that in chat rooms. It gets people angry but doesn't seem to get them to question their beliefs.
Ha ha, crazy broad
Its hard being an atheist Republican/Libertarian. Oh well maybe Michelle Bachman's husband will be a good president.
I picture a lot of anti-gay legislation and blurry photos of cabana boys being led to and from the White house.
He runs a gay deconversion therapy program (while often lying about what it does), yet sounds flaming himself when describing how homosexuality is all about pleasure and temptation. So he wouldn't be good, but could potentially provide comedy writers with decades worth of material.
Well whatever happens its God's will...
Oh, I HOPE she gets the nomination. There's NO WAY she can win, and it'll be hilarious.
Elections can pretty much never go beyond a 15 point margin now (remember, about 35% of the country doesn't see anything at all crazy about this, and they vote more than the other 65%) and all it would take is a single big scandal right before the election to close that difference.
Imagine, for example, that she were running against John Edwards in 2008. It would be funny right up until the point President Bachmann received orders about how the military needed to be deployed based on instructions from the voices in her head.
It would be fun to watch the Supreme Court sweat over having to install her.
Bachmann has a big problem named Sarah Palin. Ol' Mama Grizzly is probably running, and that will split a lot of the crazy votes.
Evangelicals always vomit forth one "viable" presidential candidate each election but they usually don't get through the primaries.
Although, this election, anything's possible. I mean, Mitt Fucking Romney?
Actually, I think Bachmann is Palin's problem. They have similar constituents, both are super Conservative, and batshit insane. I think ultimately Palin will sit out because of Bachmann.
There were even questions about if Palin was running earlier in the year. and whether she would rather want to play king/queen maker in the party.
But then again who knows, she is batshit insane, so there is no telling what she will do.
Palin is the fundie-flavor version of Trump. She's interested in fame, money and feeding her self-inflated sense of importance, not doing any actual governing.
A degree in tax law does sound like a fucking nightmare...
So... if I were a Minnesota voter, I'd demand her to step down. Seems she's admitting that she's abdicated her duties to her husband's authority. That's grounds for impeachment.
Every lawyer I've ever met is stupid as fuck, religious nutjobbery aside.
Since this obviously doesn't reflect the norm (excluding the elite and the bottom-feeders, it's still an intellectually challenging profession), the question becomes: Why do the people you associate with tend to be disproportionately stupid?
|Jet Bin Fever |
Oh, she's a fool all right.
My Dad had the "wives be submissive" passage highlighted in his Bible, and would refer to it when my Mom talked about getting a job.
| Register or login To Post a Comment|