|chumbucket - 2013-04-23 |
Stars for our boy Skweezy. And things done for YT views.
Bonus stars for the last line.
|Bort - 2013-04-23 |
At about 48 seconds all I could think was:
And I have a much better cinnamon challenge. Are you man enough for this?
1) Mix 4 tsp sugar, 1 1/4 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp coriander, and 1/2 tsp allspice in a bowl.
2) Put it on vanilla ice cream, toast, or applesauce. Or make cookies.
Take two scoops of coffee ice cream.
Dump a bunch of cinnamon on it.
Dump a bunch of vanilla on it.
Dump a bunch of caramel sundae topping on it.
Pour over it a pale ale (or spicy pumpkin beer) of your choice in a tall glass.
Drink that shit like it was sweet sweet liquid alco-candy, because it is.
1) Mix 4 tsp sugar, 6 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp corn syrup, and 1/2 tsp black pepper in a bowl.
2.) In a seperate bowl put 5 grams of meth
3) Take two scoops of coffee ice cream. Add the mix from step 1.
4) Throw all that shit in the trash and do the meth
|gravelstudios - 2013-04-23 |
I voted this out of the hopper, and I did so purely for the last thing he says at the end.
|godot - 2013-04-23 |
Children in Norway which regularly eat oatmeal porridge with cinnamon may exceed the TDI for coumarin with several folds.
Coumarin and cinnamaldehyde in cinnamon marketed in Italy: a natural chemical hazard
Toxicology and risk assessment of coumarin: focus on human data
Physiologically based toxicokinetic modelling as a tool to assess target organ toxicity in route-to-route extrapolation—the case of coumarin
Coumarin metabolism, toxicity and carcinogenicity: relevance for human risk assessment
Frequency of coumarin hepatotoxicity.
|chairsforcheap - 2013-04-23 |
you do have to admit, he handled that a lot better than most
| Register or login To Post a Comment|